Sonic POV:

-Two days later-

Today Amy, Tails, Cream and I are going to be helping Vanilla set for the party that's later in the afternoon. Tails and I went out to buy the decorations while Amy, Cream and Vanilla went to buy the stuff they need for the Christmas dinner.

Tails: We hadn't really talked a lot since we started school.

Sonic: What are you talking about? Of course we have, I helped you with dating advice and you helped me with homework.

Tails: No like a real conversation, the only time we have had a real conversation were really small ones after out dates and during fall break!

Sonic: So, then had the other contacted you yet?

Tails: Ive had kept in touch with Maria because you know, she's a Robotnik so he like to build, and she has been asking me how to do certain stuff, With Nicole too, oh, sorry

Sonic: No no no! It's alright! I've moved on continue.

Tails: Sorry again, I've also kept in touch with Silver, since I upgraded out communicators to be able to contact people in the past present and future!

Sonic: I've kept in touch with Gadget, Zero, Knucklehead, and Tangle. What about you little bro?

Tails: I've kept in touch with Maira, and Knuckles. So, what's first on the list of decorations we need to buy?

Sonic: Christmas lights, some ornaments, and 1 present for everyone! that last one I added.

Tails: You and your generosity, I don't know why you love to I've stuff to people, give something to yourself once in a while Sonic!

Sonic: Nah! Thats not me.

We got everything we needed, and bought gifts for everyone, I had to ask Vanilla who were coming and said that it was because we wanted to prepare for the worst, but in reality, we were getting gifts for everyone!

We got back to the house, luckily we got there earlier than the girls, so we hid the presents in the guest room, and raped them all up n rapping paper, after they were all raped, we hid them and went downstairs to play a board game that Vanilla had for when we visited back when we where hero's of Mobius.

Amy POV:

I got to talk with Cream and Vanilla, and we told her how intense the first day of school was, Cream got bullied and Tails defended her, but Sonic and I had to step in before it got physical, then at lunch, Sonic and I set Tails and Cream on a blind date, and then this leopard named Black went and started to punch Tails to "earn" Cream's heart, but Vanilla taught her well.

Cream: I feel really bad that Tails had to miss a whole month of school because of me, I wish that I didn't just sit there being useless.

Vanilla: Was Tails mad that you didn't help him?

Cream: No, he said it was alright, that it wasn't my fault, but I think he just says that to make me feel better.

Amy: Tails is really honest, you know Sonic raised him, Tails would never lie to you even, your his girlfriend, the girl he cares for the most!

Cream: You really mean that Amy?

Amy: Yeah! When do I not mean something?

Vanilla: Nice to know you two still get along.

We got everything we needed to make the dinner for tonight, so we got home, and when we entered, the house was already decorated, and in the living room was Sonic and Tails playing uno, and it turns out that it got intense since they were playing as if they were in an anime. Yelling stuff kid Harukan! or Kamehamehame (I don't know how to spell, I'm not that into anime)

Cream, Vanilla and I were too amused to see how things would go, plus it didn't seem that they noticed us, this game was like watching a Mexican telenovela!

Tails: What? How can this be?!

Sonic: I had finally defeated you!

Sonic pulled out his last card with two fingers, he so freaking dramatic!

Tails smirked at this, uh oh, I know that smirk anywhere...

Tails: Oh yeah?! Well, it's my turn, isn't it?

Sonic's smirk faded as Tails slapped a card down, when he removed his hand, it was a uno reverse card.

Sonic: HOW CAN THIS BE?!

Tails went again, and slapped a uno skip card.

Sonic only started dramatically.

Tails then slapped a uno +4 card, yelled uno, Sonic grabbed the 4 cards from the stack and set a card down, hopping that his last card was a color, but oh boy was he wrong!

Tails smirked again, and slapped his last card down, it was a uno Wild card, but Tails already won sooo-.

Sonic: No! I have been defeated

Tails: Don't you dare challenge me to a uno battle ever!

Tails was about to walk off when Cream, Cheese, Vanilla and I all burst into laughter.

That's when Sonic and Tails noticed us, they ended up blushing in embarrassment.

Tails: How long have you've been there?

Amy: -still laughing- Oh I don't know, about 1 hour

Sonic: Oh god -covers up face-

I walked up to him and gave his a small kiss on the cheek

Amy: Don't be embarrassed Sonikku, it was a abordable moment between brothers!

Sonic: Thanks Ames

Vanilla: I knew you two would always end up together

Amy: Me too

Sonic: I liked you since we met, I just couldn't risk Eggman finding out, and no offense Amy but you are pretty bad at keeping secrets

Amy: None taken

Vanilla: Thank you Sonic and Tails for putting up the decorations, we will be in the kitchen making the food if you need us ok?

Sonic and Tails: Sure thing!

-5:00pm-

There was a knock on the door, I opened it and it reveled a red echidna, a black and red hedgehog, a white bat, a blond hedgehog, a red wolf, a grey jackal, a purple cat, a silver hedgehog, a green crocodile, a purple chameleon, and a yellow and black bee, but those were who I knew, there was also a beige wolf, a blue grey lemur, a familiar plant like creature, a lynx, and a familiar chipmunk

Amy: KNUCKLES, ROUGE, SHADOW, GADGET, ZERO, BLAZE, SILVER, VECROR, ESPIO, CHARMY! Sally! How've you've been? Cosmo! You too!

Sally: I've been great thank you very much!

Cosmo: Nothing out of the new ordinary.

Tails: -comes out of nowhere- Did I just hear some familiar voices?

Cosmo POV:

Tails: -comes out of nowhere- Did I just hear some familiar voices?

Tails came out from nowhere, but I didn't care, I just missed him. We started dating for a little while before we agreed that we were better off as sibling like friends than in a relationship, and that was a few years ago!

I looked at how much Tails and Amy have changed, Amy looked the same, but Tails' voice got a bit lower and has gotten taller, he had brown around his eyes and his tail and his bangs got fluffier. It was great to see them again!

After we all got out hugs and said hello, Rouge said something that was typical for her to say.

Rouge: How 'bout we tell each other about our love life?

TBC