The Lunch Date Gone Wrong

Sonic POV:

After the incident that happened with Tails and Cream, everyone was intimidated when they would see them of Amy and I. No one wanted to mess with them. The fact that I almost turned into Dark sonic (Or What Amy calls Murder Spree Sonic) , I was more carful on what I got mad about. But when it comes to anyone hurting Tails, they were really in for it! I was known to be over protective of my lil bro when the Hero Crew were still in formation. Today, we decided that we would set Tails and Cream on their blind date at lunch.

Amy: Remember the plan?

Sonic: Yep!

Amy: Ok, when Tails and Cream come over to our table, wait for a minute and then make up an excuse to leave the table.

Sonic: Or finish lunch in under a minute?

Amy: ... ok that works too.

Sonic: heh heh -rubs finger under nose-

Amy: Just don't act like and idiot Sonic, I have to get to class, see you at lunch!

Sonic: But do we even have the same lunch?!

Amy just walked away without hearing me, I made the "😑" face then walked to class

Tails POV:
~Lunch~

Sonic, Amy, Cream and I were all at lunch until Sonic and Amy spoke up.

Sonic: Well, I finished my lunch, I gotta go!

Tails: See you soon then

Amy: I'LL GO WITH SONIC!

Cream: Are you ok?

Amy: Y-Yeah! Totally fine!!!

Cream: Ooooookkkaaaay

As they walked out, me and Cream decided to start a conversation

Amy POV:

Man that was a close one! Why did I even panic? All I said was that I was going with Sonic! Oh... I still love Sonic... well that explains stuff... anyways, me and Sonic went outside to the field to chat up before the bells ring. It was going great! I enjoyed it a lot, but then, this happened.

Sonic: Ames-

Amy: -tunes to Sonic- Yeah?

Sonic: I-I want to tell you something.

Amy: Go ahead!

Sonic: -Stops to turn to Amy- There is something I need to tell you, something that I wanted to tell you, ever since I met you, but I couldn't.

My heart started to beat faster every second, I also felt my face getting hotter, why am I so nervous? He knows I like him, so why am I panicking inside?

Sonic: I-I... I, can't tell you, but-

Sonic lifted my head and leaned in, OH SHOOT! Is he, no, he's just teasing me, like always, don't expect that he likes you back. But then, he kissed me, I was so shocked! But, I gladly and happily kissed back.

Tails POV:

Dang it hedgehog! Why did you leave me here with Cream, you know I- oh, your trying to get me to tell her my feelings? Clever hog, I looked at Cream and she smiled, I felt myself blush and smiled back.

Cream: Tails, we're friends right?

Tails: Y-Yeah.

Cream: I wanted to tell you... I-

She was interrupted by some other guy, he was a black Leopard with a white shirt and black pants and shoes.

Leopard: Hey cutie, what are you doing with a kid?