Chapter 19 : ✨ RECEPTION ✨

Start from the beginning

" Sorry to disturb you guys , you can romance after function ", Ishani said and came beside Adhria.

" Now come Veer attend the reception first. I'll give you tips if you want ", when Aditya and Ishani is teasing them how can Vihaan leave them so easily.

" Bhai...", Veer whined and scratch his neck.

" Bhai I never know that Veer bhai can also blush ", Aditya said to Vihaan who catch Veer while blushing. Everyone's eyes was on Veer's face including Adhria who was keenly looking at him.

" Stop it Adi ", Veer covered him expressions and gave Aditya angry glare. Who actioned to zipp his lips and through the key.

" Offo Veer don't scold him, I also don't know ", this time it was Vihaan.

" Bhabi it's not...", Veer tried to explain but Vihaan interrupted.

" Ok enough guys, can we leave now",

" Sure ", Ishani replied.

Paparazzis was already there as they stepped toward the lawn everyone came and started clicking their pics. Everything was new for Adhira, she was nervous but suddenly a warm hand contacted with her back which soothe her, she looked at Veer he gave her reassuring smile. After getting hot news or breaking news for their newspaper and channel bodyguards moved them aside and they went through the ignited path of light.

Lawn was really decorated so well. Everything there was so beautiful. The pink and white roses added a more beauty in lighting. Stage was huge and again beautiful matching to their outfits pink and peeche.

As Adhira and Veer settled down on their respected couch Rajeev took hold on mike.

" Hello ladies and gentlemen , first of all thank you for making this function more joyful with your presence. You guys always supported us in goods as well as in bads, I hope you will also accept a new member of our family with the sams love and respect ",

" There are two new members in our family actually ", Rajeev said and looked at Adhria and Koohu who was seating with Aditya on besides couch and people started guessing.

" So let me introduce you the new brightness of our family Mrs. Adhira Veer Shergill and the apple of our eye, my granddaughter Koohu ", and a big applause fall on everyone's ear fading Adhira's nervousness.

Everyone was coming and congratulating the couple. Veer wanted to free from this meet up as soon as possible where as Adhira was happy that Shergill's stood for her. When Rajeev announced her as his daughter in law and Koohu as his granddaughter without hesitation that was overwhelming moment for her. Nandini was happy to see her family in joy, and Dadi was on seventh sky to see her whole family together enjoying their moments.

" Hey brother ", Raghav came and give Veer a brotherly hug and also congratulates to both of them.

" Thank yrr Raghav for coming ",

" What thanks bro, it's your reception so how can I do mistake of missing this ", his eyes fell on Koohu who was busy with Aditya. We went near them and take her in his arms and pinched her nose.

" Hey Koohu , how are you dear ? ",

" I'm good Dr. Uncle ", a smily face replied, Koohu don't have a exact idea what is happening around her and why this function. But she was happy seeing her Mumma, Dadda and other peoples of family are happy.

***
" Anita I'm not happy for Veer ", Mrs. Chaddha said to Dadi making sad faces to show sympathy which was really not need at that time.

" Why so ? ", Dadi asked in confusion. She was having a nice talk with her friends but suddenly one of them spoke.