Tucked under some trees was the group, Katniss and Peeta were standing side by side. While Finnick was leaning against a tree with Johanna and Beetee at both sides of him. Using his foot to move some sand, Finnick seemed to stare off into the distance. He only did that when something was on his mind. His hands were crossed, his jaw was clenching and then unclenching.

"So, besides Brutus and Enobaria, who's left?" Katniss asked, looking over at the others.

"Maybe, Chaff. Just those three." Peeta said, shrugging at her.

"They know they're outnumbered, I doubt they'll attack again. We're safe here on the beach." Finnick told everyone, looking over at Johanna.

"What do we do? We hunt them down?" Johanna asked, looking at Finnick for an answer.

"Katniss, help me!" A young girl screams, coming from somewhere within the trees.

The camera zooms in on Katniss, her ears perk up 's as she looks at the tree's that surround her. Her eyes were wide and her mouth agape as another scream came from somewhere within the tree's. It was the scream of her sister.

"Prim!" She screamed, breaking into a sprint through the jungle.

"PRIM!" She screams, almost tripping over a tree root.

"Katniss! Katniss, wait!" Finnick yelled, running after Katniss; Peeta was about to go after Finnick when Johanna stopped him.

"Prim! Prim!" Katniss screamed, as she ran deeper into the jungle.

Following the sounds of her sister screaming her name through the jungle, I could see she already had the worst running through her mind. She was in danger. She was dead. Scanning the sky to see the source of the sound, a Jabberjay peaks into view. Grabbing an arrow from her quiver, Katniss fires her arrow, shooting the bird down and silencing it's screams.

"Katniss? You okay?" Finnick asks, running up behind her.

"Finnick!" A voice screamed, but it wasn't just any voice; it was mine.

"No, Finnick!" Katniss said, trying to stop him but it was too late as he ran off into a sprint.

"ATHENA!" Finnick screams, stopping and looking around the jungle to see if he could find me.

"Finnick, it's not her! It's just a Jabberjay! It's not her!" Katniss yelled, running up behind Finnick.

"How do you think they make that goddamn sound? Jabberjays copy, Katniss! They copy!" He yelled at Katniss, making all color drain from her face.

"Katniss!" Another voice called out, but it's more masculine than the first one.

"Gale." Katniss whispered to herself, her eyes glossing over.

The birds seemed to scream in a variety of voices, swooping down on Finnick and Katniss. Their beaks nipped at their exposed skin, their voices screaming out loud. Which would be enough to drive both tributes insane as they sprinted from the birds. The screaming of loved ones filling the jungle air, pleading for you to save them.

"Stop, stop, stop, it's okay! It's okay they're just mutts then not real!" Peeta yelled from behind the force field, but Katniss couldn't hear him.

Johanna pounded on the force field next to Peeta, staring at Finnick through it with a look of pity. He panicked, screaming as loud as he could; but it was muffled by the force field. He punched the invisible wall repeatedly, slowly his legs gave out on him. Tears streamed down his face, his mouth was open in a silent scream.

When suddenly the screen goes black until a picture pops up of Finnick, the same photos that would appear in the sky once a tribute died. My hands shake. My heart sinks to my stomach. No. No. No. Turning to Snow, I could feel the tears build up as the sound of Finnick's chilling screams for me played in my head. No. He couldn't⎯he isn't.

"Is he dead? Did Finnick die because of me?" I ask.

"Yes." He said, nodding.

"I've lost so many people. So many and I hate knowing that it's my fault." I said, wiping my tears away at the news of Finnick being dead.

"You see this can all be solved, Miss.Grey. Show all of Panem that all this pain and heartache can end if you stay with the Capitol. All you will have to do is say yes." Snow said with a large smile, holding out his hand for me to shake.

"No⎯Correction, Nobody can bring the dead back. Nobody can stop this madness, not even you. Even if somehow you could, I would still say no." I said, making Snow's smile fall.

Clearing his throat, he clenches his jaw before giving me a dark glare making chills run up my spine. I had just fucked up. Nodding his head at a Peacekeeper, the Peacekeeper grabs both me and Peeta's arms; forcing us to be separate. Fighting against them, I glared at Snow as they dragged me out of the office and down the hall. If I'm going down. I'm going down with a fight.

"Nothing can be said or done to stop the District's! If you push them, they'll push back ten times harder! You know your empire will crumble, Snow! It's only a matter of time! The people are rebelling against you, and THEY WILL WIN! YOU AND I KNOW IT!" I scream, just before the office doors close.

Turning my head to Peeta, I could see him also fighting against the Peacekeeper but he was more hesitant than I was. He was trying not to get on Snow's bad side. Going limp in the Peacekeeper's arms, they loosened their grip on me, thinking that I had given up. Yanking my arm back, I elbow one of them in the stomach, their grip falling completely. Groaning in pain, they clutch their stomach making the other Peacekeeper, who was escorting Peeta to lunge forward.

Snow was never one for fair fights. Moving out of the way in time, I duck as they swung their baton at me. Nope. Kicking him in the shin, he groans, hand reaching down to hold his wounded shin. Trying to land a punch on him, something bashes hard against the side of my temple, a feeling of lightheadedness and nausea takes over. I felt like I'd pass out at any passing seconds. Fuck. That hurts. That hurts a lot.

"You can't give into him! If we do bad things are going to happen, Peeta. Bad things are going to happen, Peeta!" I shout, before everything goes black.

+++++

And I am done with the chapter! Stay safe out there guys!

I hope you all are doing okay emotionally and physically in quarantine! I love you all!

I hope that you are enjoying the book so far! A quick reminder to comment below about the story of what you think so far!

ALSO, WHEN SHOUTING #BLACKLIVESMATTER DON'T FORGET! BLACK TRANS, GAY, QUEER LIVES MATTER TOO! THEIR ARE PEOPLE OF COLOR WHO ARE IN THE LGBTQ+ COMMUNITY! THEIR LIVES MATTER TOO! ALL LIVES WON'T MATTER UNTIL BLACK LIVES MATTER!

P.S. IT'S BEEN 6 MONTHS! LET THAT SINK IN! 6 MONTHS! 6 WHOLE MONTHS! SINCE BREONNA TAYLOR WAS KILLED IN HER OWN HOME! HER KILLERS STILL WALK FREELY!

ARREST THE KILLER'S OF BREONNA TAYLOR! HERE ARE THEIR NAMES: Jonathan Mattingly, Brett Hankison, and Myles Cosgrove

P.S.S. PLEASE VOTE IN THE UPCOMING ELECTION!ALSO, IF YOU SUPPORT TRUMP..UN-FOLLOW ME..I DON'T GIVE A FLYING F***K WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY! I WILL NOT HAVE YOU SUPPORTING ME AND MY WORK, IF YOU SUPPORT HIM!