“Ke, common people are clueless but not those ancient medical noble houses, they would definitely have at least a clue or so,” Lin Yi replied lightly. “At least for the antidote, I’m certain that they are ignorant of it.

Xuemin was moved after listening to Lin Yi. “We, are we hand-making the antidote now?”

“En, I’ll write down the poison and antidote recipe for you later,” Lin Yi continued, “Hand the poison recipe to the police but let’s not spread the antidote recipe anymore! You’ve to go pick up the herbs personally and go to Fatty Lai’s drug manufacturing factory for refinement. If it’s possible, try to have the antidote created before tomorrow morning, the students can at least endure until tomorrow night, but if it’s any further than that, it’s unpredictable!”

Xuemin couldn’t believe that Lin Yi just passed the poison and antidote recipe to him just like this- he was overwhelmed by this unexpected favour! How much trust did he have in him! Having the Deadly Seven Herbs Poison recipe alone was considered rare already, but Lin Yi had the whole set of both the poison and antidote- this was a priceless gem in the medical world!

“Okay, I’ll make sure everything goes well!” Xuemin nodded earnestly.

“This is a golden opportunity to publicize the company, can you talk to Fatty Lai about this, see if he has any brilliant ideas!” Lin Yi wanted to use this sensationalism to publicize Miracle Doctor Guan Medicine Company’s name, but he was not an expert in this field.

“Hehe, I’m pretty sure Fatty Lai will do an excellent job with that, I’ll talk to him later!” Miracle Doctor Guan nodded.

Lin Yi didn’t continue and started scribbling down the recipe, passed it to Xuemin and immediately left the room. Mengyao and Yushu, on the other hand, were out of the surgery room already, and talking to Pengzhan. Mengyao seemed to be in a good shape, she was perfectly fine.

When Mengyao saw Lin Yi, she gave him the cold shoulder and ignored him completely.

Mengyao was feeling rather guilty inside- she’d wanted to show her gratitude by saying “thank you” properly, but the words just couldn’t come out! She could overlook Lin Yi seeing her naked and touching her but she couldn’t ignore the fact that she made Lin Yi drenched in her pee, how could she just act like nothing happened between them?

She was pretty conflicted inside- she couldn’t accept herself for doing that.

Lin Yi was able to tell what was in the Miss’ mind, so he avoided interacting with her to save her from the awkwardness. Yushu, on the other hand, was hyped as usual, complimenting how incredible Lin Yi was and how Mengyao had toughed things out.

However, Yushu wasn’t a person who would show her other side to everyone- she didn’t even mention a word about Mengyao being naked and Lin Yi who was soaked in her pee.

“Lil’ Yi, thank goodness we have you this time!” Pengzhan was slightly overactive when he saw Lin Yi walking towards their direction, he patted his shoulder emotionally, “If it wasn’t you…. Mengyao wouldn’t have….”

“Ke, Uncle Chu, this is what I should do,” Lin Yi smiled humbly- he wasn’t trying to claim any credits out of this, “Besides, I never thought of Yaoyao as an outsider.”

“Nice!” Pengzhan nodded, “That being the case, Lil’ Yi, you are officially part of the House Chu now, half of my business is now yours!”

The crowd was flabbergasted by the statement! They couldn’t believe what Pengzhan had just said! They thought that Pengzhan must have taken an immediate liking to Lin Yi after he saved his precious daughter’s life.