Minho stood up and walked to stand behind him. Jimin was confused for a moment but his mind soon was filled with pain replacing every other emotion.

Minho grabbed his right arm which still wasn't healed and started twisting it. Pain shot up in his arm like fire. It exploded in his head with a blinding whiteness which made him dizzy. He screamed on top of his lungs but soon his voice died down. His mouth was open in a silent scream breathing heavily. Minho then let go off his arm before chuckling darkly.

Minho walked and stood in front of Jimin. He leaned forward and placed a kiss on his cheek making Jimin's insides burn in utter disgust. He had to swallow the excessive saliva forming in his mouth. He felt dirty just by being in the presence of the one who's causing the disgust. But Jimin couldn't show his emotions in his face. He had to supress it within himself.

"I'm sorry love. I had to. You... You really hurt me. Don't make me do that again. I still remember how you, with that hand of your's, fired a gun. Now if you still want your hands with you then.... BEHAVE" Minho whispered in his ear but shouted the last part making Jimin flinch and shrink back in fear.

Minho smiled and stood straight. He patted Jimin's head lovingly and said,"I still love you Jimin. I can't wait to take you with me. Just two more hours and I'll vanish from here.... With you"

Jimin's eyes widened. He fought a rising panic. The urge to break free and flee was too much, but he couldn't.

Minho laughed evilly, "And you know what the best part is? That husband of your's- oops I'm sorry EX husband of your's, won't be here to save you. How sad" Minho said not forgetting to emphasize the word ex.

Hearing this, Jimin's face eyes shot up. He stared back at Minho in shock.

"H-how did you know?" Jimin asked with a low and hoarse voice.

Minho again moved closer to Jimin. "Tsk tsk tsk use your brain. I was watching you 24/7. I know whatever you and Jungkook does, EVERYTHING. You were being watched all the time by me" said Minho.

Jimin stared at him with his mouth hung open. He suddenly felt disgusted and creeped out. He looked down not wanting to look at the man in front of him.

"You know, I was so eager to do everything fast and take you with me that I couldn't stop myself from personally giving you a visit. Remember the evening of your anniversary.... Remember the clown? Haha, did you like my gift baby?

Jimin just couldn't process anything. He was scared to death. All he could do was cry.

"Do you wanna see something?" Minho asked in a high pitched excited tone like some crazy teenage girl.

Minho stood straight and took two steps backwards. He took out something from his pocket that looked like a mini remote and pressed the red button on it.

Jiminiee~~

Jimin's eyes almost popped out of their sockets out of fear when he heard it. The same sickeningly sweet voice that haunted him. He shuddered. Teeth chattering in fear. Fear crippled him, freezing every muscle of his body. No matter how many times he has heard it, he can never get used to it. Everytime it managed to make his body hairs stand up in fear. Jimin started breathing heavily. He was hyperventilating.

"Did this ring any bell Jimin?" Minho asked with a smile while tilting his head like a psycho.

"You remember this right? Familiar isn't it? Guess who was behind this all? Me!!" he said excitedly as if he was about to get an award for his doings.