●○●

"Yay! A private room! We won't have to worry about money and lodging anymore!" Gon laughed and plopped onto the bed. I let out a long sigh and fell backwards onto the bed as well.

"I wouldn't be too sure about that. If you drop below the 100s, you have to
check out of this room. There's a huge difference between making it to the 100s, and staying in the 100s. It's a real threshold." Killua slowly walked in and sat on a chair.

"Threshold?" Gon asked, now sitting up. I stayed lying down, staring at the ceiling.

"Once you pass it, you get special treatment. So everyone focuses on holding their spot. Some people will do anything it takes to stay in the 100s." Killua explained.

"Man, what a joykill. Can I not just enjoy a nice sweet bed right now?" I rolled over on my side to look at Killua. He only crossed his arms.

"Don't blame me when your "nice sweet bed" gets ripped away from you when you lose." He bitterly replied. I scoffed.

"Yeah right. All those people are weak." I bluntly replied.

"Well, you've still got to be careful. We don't have time to climb back up-" Killua continued to ramble, and I tuned him out, drifting to sleep.

"Um... Killua. I think she's asleep." I heard Gon interrupt Killua.

"What?! Why do I ever bother." Killua's grumbles were the last thing I heard before letting sleep consume me.

●○●

I sluggishly walked over to the boys as I spotted them in the hallway. I had just finished slapping some dudes around, and it was getting pretty boring at this point.

"Hey guys!" I greeted as I started walking with them.

"Oh, hey Korudo! Did you win your rounds?" Gon asked me with a smile.

"You know it! They gave me so much money, it makes my head spin." I admitted, scratching the back of my neck.

"Oh by the way, I saw Zushi on TV earlier." I stated.

"Me too. He's still on the 50th floor." Killua spoke up.

"Yeah, I saw him too. I wonder what that Ren thing you sensed could have been." Gon asked in thought. I grew uncomfortable again, since I knew the answer.

"Maybe if we fight opponents higher up..." Killua started.

"Or wouldn't it be faster to just ask Zushi?" Gon cut him off.

"Oh yeah..." Killua replied, not thinking of that simple action.

"Ren is one of the four major principles. The four major principles for disciplining your mind and body. Fundamental to every martial art!" Zushi explained excitedly after the boys asked him about Ren.

"You must know Ten, learn Zetsu, achieve Ren, and reach Hatsu! This is all part of Nen training! That covers everything!" Zushi stated. I could tell what he was trying to say, but only because I already knew nen.

"Start making sense!" Killua yelled at the boy, irked. I tried to keep my laughter in, since I was trying to not be suspicious.

"Zushi... Are you sufficiently educated
that you can teach others?" Mr. Wing turned the corner, and Zushi grew nervous, knowing he was caught.

"Gon, Killua," when he turned to me, he stared for a second before continuing. "And Korudo. There's an old saying that if you learn something piecemeal, you'll end up knowing less than when you started." He stated.

I think he's onto me. I can't really hide that I know nen. I just hoped he won't mention it.

"So a little knowledge is a dangerous thing? But I want to know right now. Because it's related to the secret
behind my brother's power." Killua argued.