Chapter 9

(Dimash's Pov)

I woke to the smell of food and I saw it was morning. I got out of a bed and walked outside. I remembered I was in Sarah's house... So weird last night was kinda of blurred. That's really odd of me... I followed to the smell of food and saw Sarah putting food on the table. "Oh hey you woke up" she said. I sat down "You didn't had to.. it was a one night" I said "No but I remembered you have a huge appetite in the morning" I saw she made my favorite breakfast.. "Eat up I'm assuming not leaving yet.." she said. "No um.. due to Y/N's condition we can't" I said as I took a bite.

She sat down and took a sip of her coffee. "Remember when at the school dance you sang that one song. What was it again?" "Umm.. Unforgettable Day?" I asked. "Yes, it was like yesterday" she smiled... I remembered that smiled. She would always do that when she got happy to see me... "Dimash what are you doing later? I don't think your leaving right away" she said... "No we're leaving next week which delayed my concert in Miami.. so we're leaving to go to LA for the Grammy's" I explain as I ate. "Want to watch this movie... Look we left at the wrong foot. I just want to be friends.. is that okay?" She asked. "Well then can Y/N come?" I saw her looked a bit a mad.. "Are you okay?" "Yes, I just upset you suggested that. Dimash she needs to rest.." she touched my hand "Let her rest Dimash" she let go quickly. "Your right... Maybe she'll understand" I said.

(Y/N's Pov)

I woke up and saw a text from Dimash. I smiled and clicked on the text. "I'm coming to see you, to see if your okay <3"  I smiled more... He put a heart.. I saw my mom came in. "Hey sweetheart. Just texted your dad and told him everything" she explained. "Everything?" I asked.. "Not about Dimash" she laughed. "You know how he is mom" "Yes but you know he likes Dimash. I don't think he wouldn't mind" she said. "Well what did he say?" I asked. "To rest and you'll be okay, also to stay away by that Psycho Sarah. I swear when this is all over, we're sending her to court" she said. I heard a knock and I saw Dimash. "Hey you" he said. "I'm going to get snack from the vending machine" she said as she got up.

"Hey, what's up?" I responded. "Well let's talk about you first.." he said. "I'm doing okay. It should heal soon then expected. Although they got rid of the drugs the pain killers helped with my nerves" I explained. "That's really good to hear" he smiled as he looked at me. "How was Sarah's nightmare of drive" I said. "Well... Her car broke down" "And? You gotten an Uber?" I asked. "Well.... She let spend the night" I looked at Dimash with shocked eyes. "Dimash!" I said in a whisper. "I know, I know. I hated every moment but, I woke she made me my favorite breakfast and" he started blush a little... Hell no. I tried hard not to cry. "Dimash!" I said. "Look she asked to the movies... As friends" he explained.

"Dimash! You don't hear me calling your name. She cheated ON YOU!" I explained. "People change.. look I know your trying to protect me but, I can make my own decisions" he said. "Dimash she lied to you in beginning so 'she doesn't look bad' in front of you" I explained. "Y/N... I have to go.. please rest, you need it" he hugged me and left. That bitch! She's using him again.. what's her aim? I saw my mom come in. "Woah I heard yelling.. what happened? And where's Dimash?" She asked. "Ughhh mom... He's going on a date with Sarah!" I said. "WHAT!" she said with anger. "Well she asked him asked as friend.. but I know her she's using him... But I don't know why" I explained. "Have you told Dimash how you felt?" She asked. "No.. would he bother on listening?" "Why would you say that Y/N?" She asked. "He kinda blushed when talking about her" I said.

"Oh honey" I started to cry a bit.. my mom comfort me. I heard a knock and it was Raushan. My mom wave her in. "Hey is everything okay?" She came up next me. "Explain..." My mom said. I sighed and said "Sarah asked Dimash 'On a date'" I said. "Sarah? She's back??" She asked. "Oh no..." I asked. "What's wrong?" "You know how heartbroken Dimash was when she cheated on him!" She said. "Yeah devastated" I said. "No... He was extremely heartbroken" she said. "You see..."

(Raushan's Pov)

I was in was walking by Dimash's room and I saw my parents talking to Dimash through the door. "Dimash please talk to us! You haven't been out since two weeks!" My mom yelled. I was gone visiting my grandparents with Mansuar. "Everything okay?" I asked. "oh sweet... Everything is fine just go to your room.. I'm glad your back" my dad said as he hugged me. I went to my room and waited until my parents left his door. I walked and I knocked... "Your okay big bro?" I asked. I heard nothing, I opened the door to see him laying there... So still like, I was really young and thought he was really sick. He walked up and the only movement from him was his eye blinking but, slowly.

"Hey your okay? What happened?" I asked. "Don't give your heart away" he said in a monotone and raspy voice. "Your scaring me... What happened!" He gave me his phone and I saw the texts. How Sarah was killing him... I ran out and I got my parents. My parents told me to stay with my little brother so he won't see Dimash or get him worried. I took him into the other room. I have him a video game to distract him. I saw Dimash going to an ambulance... I saw how underweight he was.

*End Of Flashback*

"This is why our family hates Sarah.. my parents showed us to never hate or be rude to anyone... But, Sarah is different. She is a sociopath"

(Y/N's Pov)

As Raushan explained everything... This made me more worried about Dimash... She shouldn't be around him in general! I wish Dimash shouldn't be so niavë... "I have to go!" I tried to get up but a doctor came in. "Y/N please... Where your going in your condition. You need to rest" she said. "But... When I'll be able to walk normally again?" I asked. "One to two weeks in no time. Now just relax... In three days you'll be in crunches but, you'll be okay" she explained as she left. "I'll check on him don't worry... Okay?" Raushan said.