Chapter 1

(Y/N's Pov)

I couldn't bear seeing Dimash like this. My friend! My best friend!....... the love of my life. Dimash......

Okay, let's go back from the beginning.

*going back from the beginning*

Dimash Kudaibergen is my best friend. On the first day of preschool, we became friends. Kris and Maria..... are the school bullies. They are siblings and they would like to mess around and be mean to everyone. But, Kris was afraid of Dimash. But, his sister Maria. She had the biggest crush on him.

I mean I couldn't blame her

I mean I couldn't blame her. He was really cute. Maria tried to push me in the mud because I was sitting next to Dimash. When I try to block her. Kris tried to attack me. But, Dimash stood in front of me and block me. Kris ran away. Maria hugs him, he pushed her away. She was mad and ran away. He asked if I was okay. Since then we were best friends and protect each other.

I have been through thin and thick with Dimash. I was there with him in his first piano recital. Always hang out every day after his vocal lessons. Then in the 11th grade, something happened. Dimash started dating this girl Sarah. The prettiest girl in the school. The beauty queen and every guy wanted to be with her. I didn't like her. No, she wasn't mean at all. She was nice.... way too nice. She will always tell me how she considers me as a sister. She will never give me personal space. Would ask me if I liked anyone in the school. I said I don't know. Some guys were cute.

But, at the time I really didn't know. Later I knew why she asked... I lied to her and told her I like this guy's name, Jason. She was going to tell him that night after school. Dimash and I walked out of his vocal lessons as usual and we saw Jason with some girl with long black hair. Didn't care at all, as long Dimash was doing okay. He hit a wrong cord and almost lost his voice during his lesson. So he was just talking quietly.

I took him home to his house. His parents were away on a business trip. My parents were out of town for 'alone time'. They forgot that his parents weren't home either. So we entered and Dimash gave me his bed to sleep in. He took his parent's bedroom. After like an hour he came in cause he couldn't sleep. Neither did I but, we stayed up talking. We heard a ring from his phone. "Sarah calling?" I asked. "Yeah... don't know why. It's 2 am she couldn't be awake" he answered. "Hey, Sarah" I didn't care about the conversation.

Until Dimash suddenly got angry. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Sarah broke up with me. She said she has feelings for Jason!" That's why she asked. She wanted to find someone to cheat on Dimash. I hugged him and I heard him cry. That moment didn't know how to feel about Dimash. The way he embraced me just makes me feel safe. Not like protective brother..... like a boyfriend.

The next morning we woke up and made breakfast. I remember the look he made. Trying to hide the fact, someone, he cared used him. He was acting as nothing happened. Like he doesn't have a care in the world. I thought he was kinda cute... is it wrong to think like that?