Chapter 5

(Dimash's Pov)

It was 3 am and I can't sleep. I'm just rethinking about Y/N and my performance today. I can't get over what happened today. I'm extremely proud of her and facing her fears. But, I can't get her out of my head and her on the other side of the room. What the hell is happening to me? This is very weird... Also the car ride... She seems so nervous... That's is kind adorable.. do I have feelings for her? No.. she's my friend.. not even a friend MY BEST FRIEND... Dimash gets hold of yourself.

We need some sleep now close your eyes and sleep. I closed my eyes and I toss and turn but, nothing worked. Dimash takes a deep breath and thinks this clearly... Let everything out... I think I'm in love... With Y/N... I'm in love. Oh, my God I'm in love... I smiled and couldn't stop smiling. I jumped out of bed was about to say it out loud but, I heard Y/N groaning from the noise... I went outside to the balcony. I was staring at the city lights and couldn't stop smiling.

The fact I was going to tell her I like her earlier today but, I guess I love her! I feel like I'm on cloud nine. I feel like I'm going to win the lottery if she feels the same. Memories with her are the best!

*Flashback*

"Dimash did you ate the last French fry?" She asked looking pissed. "Maybe," I said. "Your dead!" She grabbed a pillow and hit me. I grabbed a pillow "Wow what was that? Was it the air?" I hit her arm with the pillow. She hit back and we had a pillow fight. "Don't steal my fries!" She yelled, "I can do whatever I want!" I laughed. She ran up tackled me. Our faces were inches away and she stopped... I kinda blushed. "That was a really good fry though" I smirked. "I hate you Di," she said getting up. "Um... Nah" I get up.

*End of Flashback*

I chuckled and thought.. wow she's incredible. This view is breathtaking I wish we share this together but, as a couple. The stars shining throughout the sky. Like it's it's telling me to dance with her... I smiled at look back at Y/N and back to the sky. I just took in the view.

Hell with it we're sneaking out

Hell with it we're sneaking out. We will be back in time without dad finding out. I went inside and wake up Y/N. "Dimash? What you are doing up?" She asks in a raspy voice. "Let's sneak out. We haven't New York at it's fullest at night" I explain. She looks at her phone and looks back at me "Your insane. Come on let's go E.T" she gets up and I have the biggest smile.

Running out of the hotel it started to rain a bit. "Get under my jacket" she gets under and we call a taxi. We get in the taxi. "To Central Park please" the driver starts the car. "Isn't it late for the park?" He asks. "You only live once so why not" I explain. "Touché I'll take somewhere near the park. A nice restaurant until the rain goes down a bit" he explains

We made it to our stop. I paid him and we left the taxi. We go inside the restaurant and sat down.

We order hot coffee and looked at the rain

We order hot coffee and looked at the rain. "New York is so damn beautiful at night," she says with a smile and looking at the window. "Yeah so beautiful" I looked at her with a smile. "So why were you up so late?" She asked as she turns to me. "Couldn't sleep just excited for the tour" I explain. "Hey, now we're going to Texas. Your excited?" She asked. "Of course. I can't believe it I never knew I'll make this big when I stepped on that stage back in 2017" I said as a take a sip from my coffee. "Hey did Tia ever responded to your tour announcement?" She nudges my shoulder. "Yea she told congratulations and when going back to China we all celebrate" I explained. "Tia is so sweet isn't she" "Not as you" crap, crap Dimash nice flirting. "What? What you mean?" She asks. "You're the first to accept me and wanting me to be a singer" I explained. "Well look where you are. New York Freaking City. The Big Apple!" She says. She puts her hand on my arm. "You made it Dimash" I blushed and take a sip from my coffee to hide my face. "Hey, the rain is gone. Should we go?" I asked. "Yeah let's go"

We walked outside and walk across the street into the park. We gazed upon the streets of New York and it's so beautiful. It's unbelievable that we're here experiencing this beauty.

It feels right to tell her now about my feelings

It feels right to tell her now about my feelings. "Y/N I need to tell you that I lo...." We heard Cameras. "DIMASH KUDAIBERGEN!" A random person yelled. "DIMASH!" "HEY KUDAIBERGEN!" We saw a crew coming up with Cameras. "Dimash we have to run its TMZ! Run!" Y/N yells. We ran as fast as we can and make a turn to a different street. We stopped to take our breaths. "Call a taxi quick" I waved at a Taxi and we ran inside.

We ran to the hotel and into our room. "Dimash it's 4:58 am we're going to get caught," Y/N said. "You did. Dimash come with me" I heard my dad. "NOW!" He yells. "Get inside," I tell her. I walk with my dad. Y/N closes the door. "Dimash are you insane you could've been caught. Do you want Y/N to get in the crossfire between drama? You think you deal with hate. Y/N will get the worse kind. Stop sneaking around like a little teenager and get your stuff. We're leaving in thirty minutes" he says as he slams the door. "Damn it Dimash!" I kicked the door. "Kicking won't help Di... Come one we need to leave" she says as she gets her stuff all put together. "Yeah, we should" I sigh... I have to so damn stupid.