Chapter 7

Y/N ran and she grabbed her sunglasses and jacket off.

It was silent and we were in extreme shocked. "Well hello Dimash it has been awhile" she smiled

(Y/N's Pov)

Holy.... Crap.... It's Sarah! "Sarah?" I asked. "Yes, Y/N right?" She asked. I nodded "What are you doing following us!?" He asked. "Following? I came to visit my boyfriend... He works here" she walks past us and entered the hotel. "Nice seeing you again Dimash.... Y/N" she gave the door to Dimash. We saw her entering the elevator.... That bitch.

"Dimash? Are you okay?" I asked. He paused for a second a sigh "Yeah... I promise I am" he smiled but I can see he's sad. "Come on we need to go back. My dad is spamming me" I entered the elevator with Dimash. It was silent. We got up and saw Kanat waiting for us. "Finally. Look Dimash we need to go to rehearsals for your concert later today" he said "I'll see you later. I aren't you going to spend time with your mom?" Dimash asked "Yeah.. I see you over there" he left with his dad.

I went to my mom's room up stairs. As I was going knock, I see Sarah with a tall guy.. I'm assuming it's her boyfriend. She saw me and smile.... Great. "Y/N!" She came up and hugged me. "Y/N this is my boyfriend Tommy" he gave me a handshake "Hi" he said with a deep voice. "Oh really how you met?" I asked. "Through a friend of ours.. it was love at first sight" she smiled. "It was nice seeing again.. I need to go see my mom" I said. "Oh okay nice seeing you again" they leave while waving their hands. I knocked and my mom opened. "hey mom" I said in a tried voice. "Are you okay? Come in" I fall on the bed. "What happened?" She asked. I turned over and said "Dimash and I saw Sarah again"

My mom sat down next me "Oh wow.. is Dimash okay?" "He says he is. But, I know he forced on a smile mom" I said. "Well it's hard to see an ex. Even if they broken your heart like she did" "Mom she even has a boyfriend" "Really who?" She asked. "tOmMy" in a mocking voice. "Tommy... Tommy Orlando? Tall, kinda short kinda long curly blonde hair?" She asked. "Yes? Mom you met him?" I asked surprisingly "Yes he's lifeguard. Handsome young boy. Although not the smartest fella I met, unlike Dimash super smart"

"Real winner Huh" I said "Look your hurt because he's your best friend and your worry about his feelings" she made sit up and hugged me. "Yeah..." "Your such an empathic person Y/N." "Come on let's go shopping and have a little fun" she grabbed me and opened the door.

(Dimash's Pov)

I saw Erlan and came up to hug me. "What's up man" he said "A lot to be honest with you" I said "Really?" He asked. "I saw Sarah again" he said. "Holy crap.. what did Y/N said" "Nothing she asked if I was okay. I told her yes to not make her worried" he said "And you?" He asked "Bring back old memories I can say that. She even has a boyfriend who works at the hotel" "Hey it's the past. You have a lot more to offer. Millions of Dears love you and your making your parents proud" he said

"You're right thanks man" I said "Anytime. Come on your expected to up there in a couple hours" he said.

(Y/N's Pov)

"Mom it be quick I have to grabbed something else" "Okay I'll see you over there" I walked in the hotel and I bumped into Tommy. "Oh hey Tommy.." I said "Oh hey Y/N right?" I nodded and tried to go to the elevator. "It under repair!" He said. "Crap..." "Do you minded if walk with you up stairs?" He asked.. "um sure?" "So I heard your from Kazakhstan" he said "Yes I am" "And is it true your dating Dimash?" He asked "No... Why would you asked that?" I asked. " I mean you hang out with the guy non stoped. "Yes he's my best friend" I explain. "Yeah you can say that. Like me and Sarah" he said "What you mean by that?" "Sarah... She's my best friend" he said... Wait what? "Aren't you her boyfriend" "No she says that so she doesn't seem desperate around Dimash" he said... "That bitch" I ran up to the stairs. "Sarah is going to kill me... Don't tell him that!"

I made up to the room and I tried to call Dimash but no answer. "Hell..." I sighed and went inside. "Should I tell him? If I do he might ended into her hands. If I don't and lie he's going to feel more heartbroken... And if he finds out he's going to get mad at me" shit... I got a call from Dimash!

*phone call*
D:Where are you?
Me:What isn't the concert going to start in two hours?
D:Two minutes. Not two hours. Come on please!
Me:I'm on my way!
*Hangs up*

Wait my time has been reset... But how? Whatever I'll find out later. I need to go. I ran down stairs and tripped going down stairs. "Fuck" I tried to get up but it hurts when I do. I no I twisted my ankle. Hell I need to call mom.... No signal. Time to scream.. "HELP!"

*Two hours later*

(Dimash's Pov)

I saw Y/N's mom... "Where's Y/N? The concert is over" I asked. "Isn't she here?" I turned around and saw Sarah.. "Sarah! What your doing here?" I asked. "Came to see you live.. you were incredible" "Thanks.. but we're looking for Y/N" "Isn't she here?... Hm... Odd" she said weirdly. "Let's go back to the hotel and see she's back she's in her room" she says. "You should... Can I help?" Sarah asked. "We're fine thanks... It's late maybe you should go home." I said. "No let help." Hell... "Okay"

*Back to the hotel*

I saw the elevator was closed so I ran to the stairs. I saw a sign that said "Cleaning stairs" odd... Opened the door and I heard screaming. I ran up stairs. Everyone ran and I saw Y/N crying in pain. "DIMASH!" She screamed. "Oh my God! What happened!" I kneel down. "I ran and a tripped" "Didn't you call!" "No service..." "What about 911?" I asked. "It was disabled for some reason" what?... "Come on we need to take you to the hospital" I grabbed her into my arms and took her out of the stairwell.