Tratie plus Connor -w-

Katie's POV:

A bright light engulfed my body just as I stabbed the drakon. Like any other normal person, I shielded my eyes. And then, BAM, I'm at camp again.

I heard gasps all around as I surveyed the audience. That's when I saw Thalia."Uh Thalia? Why am I back at camp?" I said while looking at her.

She came up to me and put a hand on my shoulder dramatically,"This is probably going to be hard on you, but we are in the past." I stared at her blankly, did she just say in the past?

"What the actual f-" I started to say, until there was another bright light.

Where the light faded, stood two boys laughing while holding a monster proof phone. "Oh gods did you see what happened to Nico?" The taller boy said,"That must have been the best prank ever!" The you get one replied. They continued laughing until I cleared my throat.

Thats when they looked at me and paled,"Uh hi Katie-Kat whats up?" Travis said nervously. Thalia stepped forward and asked," Can you explain to us why we're in the past?"

Connors eyes lit up as she said it," We're in the past! Cool!" He exclaimed as he looked at our audience until his eyes fell on the Hermes table. "OMGS IS THAT TINY PERCY!?" I followed his eyes and saw him.

"OMGS IT REALLY IS TINY PERCY!" I squealed, "HE LOOKS SO TINY AND CUTEEEE!" As I said that Travis frowned and started to murmur something that sounded like how he didn't think he was that cute.

I looked at Travis and smirked,"Is someone jealous?" I asked him. He immediately blushed and said," WHAT! Nope, definitely not." I laughed and kissed him on the cheek. Which made the whole camp gasp.
"Wait, am I dating HIM in the future!?" Past Katie asked while glaring at past Travis. "Unfortunately you are!" Travis said with a smirk.

Suddenly, someone cleared their throat and all eyes turned to the Hermes table. Where Luke sat.

Instantly I glared at him and I swear I saw him shrink back into his seat," What's sooooo important Luke?" I asked. Everybody was shocked, Luke was pretty much their hero! Nobody talked to him like that.

"Well um, I was just wondering how you all know Percy that well...." He replied looking confused. " We'll tell you later...." Travis said while glaring at Luke.

Again, everybody was confused. Travis was never, and I mean NEVER, serious. And the time he was serious is when he was talking to Luke, who he looked up to.
"Why are you talking to him like that?" Annabeth said with an irritated tone.

I sighed, they have a lot to learn. Just when another bright light engulfed all of us.