I know that I miss her voice. I miss her humming when she wrote in her journal, I miss her laughing when she's watching TV, I miss catching her singing in the bakery.

But I can't lose her, I have to keep going until I win this bet. I have to win her back.

I end up in the parking lot of her dorm building, not realising I was even driving this way. I'm about to get out of my car when I see her face. It stops me in my tracks.

She looks like a ghost, she has dark circles around her eyes, her hair is thrown up in some... nest.... on top of her head. The tip of her nose is a tad red and I assume it's from wiping her nose on her sleeve because she frowns when she touches it with her jacket.

She gets into her car and wipes her eyes before she leaves the parking lot.

Don't. Don't do it, Harry. No.

I ignore my subconscious as I mumble "Fuck it," and throw my car into drive.

I don't want to spook her so I stay a distance from her car but I can't for the life of me figure out where she's trying to go. None of her turns are making sense. Is she even paying attention?

This isn't considered stalking, is it? I'm worried about her, I just want to make sure she's okay. Nothing else. Once I know she's safe, I will turn around and head back to the frat house.

Half an hour later, she pulls into a side parking lot a few yards from the tree line. She gets out and makes her way towards the trees.

Okay, Harry, she's arrived at wherever place she wanted to be at safely. Turn around. Leave.

1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. 6.. 7..

Oh, for God's sake Harry, get out of the damn car!

I try and retrace her steps, trying to think like her. Stepping over falling trees that I know she had to climb over.

I see shinning water and her taking off her clothes. What in the bloody hell is this girl doing?

I take a step closer and then immediately stop moving because this stupid fucking branch decides to snap.

For fucks sake, this is what I get for trying to care. I should've just turned around and left once she got here.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

What do I do?

I suck it up and keep walking, hating the fact that I am scaring her but trying to reach the clearing so she can see that it's me and not a murderer.

"Ariana?" I say like I haven't been following her for the past fucking hour.

"Leave me alone," she turns around.

Her brown eyes don't have that glow like they did before. It makes my stomach turn knowing that I did this to her. I shove that feeling away.

"Please listen to me." Is all that I can think to say.

She laughs, "Listen to you? Go fuck yourself, Harry."

I deserve that. I think. Maybe.

"I know you hate me, I don't blame you."

"I trusted you, Harry!" she screams at me.

I can hear the pain in her voice. It's like she's wanted to yell that in my face the last two weeks. It hurts, surprisingly.

Why are you my weakness?

"I'm sorry, Ariana."

I mean that.

"You're sorry because you got caught."

My throat feels... on fire?

I let out a breath before looking back over at her, seeing her standing there in her light pink bra and black underwear.

I pull my shirt over my head before handing it to her, not wanting her to feel uncomfortable.

"Please hear me out, baby."

She stares at me blankly.

"Just sit and listen. If your mind doesn't change or you don't believe anything I say after I talk, then I'll let you go. But I will never forgive myself for letting you go without trying to fight for you first." I plead.

Isn't this what everyone says when they're trying to get someone back? I have to make this sound believable.

I am in shock when I watch her sit on the ground and stare up at me, waiting for me to explain the mess I have got myself in.