Completely Problematic

Rangiku arrived at the division and went straight to her room, sliding the door open and looked in upon the sleeping child. She was going to grab something to change in another place as to not wake him, but the boy stirred and then stared at her, rolling over onto his stomach and placing his chin on his arms. "Matsumoto?"

"I'm home taicho. Go back to sleep. I'm going to be getting my clothes to go and change."

"I'm sorry that you're having to leave the room and change." The boy's eye's closed.

"Do you promise not to open your eyes up until I tell you?"

"Why?"

"If you don't open your eyes then I can change in my room."

"All right."

There came then a shuffling as Toshiro turned over to go back to sleep while she grabbed her clothing and changed. When she was done she said something, only to receive no answer. Upon going over to the bed she heard a soft snoring sound. Smiling she crawled in and relaxed, falling into a deep sleep. The next morning she woke before he did and got up and changed quickly as she didn't know when he would wake up.

Unfortunately, she heard a sound from behind her as he woke and sat up just as she had completely removed her top. "I thought you were going to tell me when you were done."

Rangiku blinked a couple of times, the groggy voice causing her to look over her shoulder. "That was last night. I was hoping I wouldn't wake you."

"Oh..." The boy blinked a couple of times before closing his eyes.

"He's not phased by this?" The woman finished and turned around. "I'm sorry to make you feel discomfortable."

"For some reason it doesn't seem any different then when granny changed. Except you're not wrinkly. You're pretty." The boy blinked a couple of times. "But I wouldn't date you because I'm not interested in dating girls. They're icky. Except Karen. Plus you're old. But not old like granny. More like a mommy."

Rangiku laughed at his latest groggy response and without realizing it leaned forward to kiss his forehead, only to pull back with a frown. "Taicho... you have a fever."

"I feel fine."

"Why don't you go back to sleep? I'll handle things at the office today, all right?" The female pressed her lips together, wondering how much crazier things would get with her small taicho. Letting out a sigh she pushed him down onto the bed. "Behave."

She breathed a sigh of relief at the fact he didn't protest the fact she was putting him to bed and it seemed as if he quickly drifted off. She then headed to the office and got to work on the stack of papers. The sound of someone entering caused her to look up in a panic, only to realize that it was Hisagi and not her small taicho. "Need something?"

"I wish to apologize for what happened a couple of days ago with your taicho. This is the first chance I got to stop by."

"You mean the fact Mashiro blurted out to your entire division that taicho's hit puberty?"

"That... yes. I had the feeling that had gotten back to you as the rumors also have been traveling fast."

"Shuhei, I knew about it shortly after it occurred." Silence filled the room as the man stared at her. "Taicho honestly forgot about the incident thanks to the same person who caused it."

"Mashiro-chan did that?" Hisagi shook his head at her.

"Actually, surprisingly enough taicho's actually acting his age around her with no problems what so ever. However, it might not just..." Rangiku paused closing her eyes. "I'm sorry. I really shouldn't get you involved." Upon opening them she saw that Hisagi was fidgeting. "Something the matter."