Paper Cuts

The two members of the tenth division headed back to the office and Rangiku watched as her small taicho opened up the windows and began to let fresh air waft through the rooms. She shook her head watching as he removed his small haori and rolled up his sleeves. "You're in the mood for cleaning aren't you?"

Toshiro glanced up giving her a rather confused look. "You're surprised?"

"Not that your in a mood for cleaning, but more along the lines that you are in a good mood today. You aren't bothered by the fact Gin is back? You seemed a bit to relaxed." The woman went to the desk and began working on the paper work.

The boy frowned before shaking his head. "I don't know how to explain it, but I'm honestly not that worried about it. For some strange reason it does feel good that he is back."

"Despite the fact he is going to be tried as a traitor?" Rangiku reached into her desk and saw the papers she had bought for making this years valentines as well as the packages of chocolate that she was going to work on melting. The silence caused her to glance up and see that her small taicho's hand paused with a duster in hand near a book shelf. "Taicho?"

"For some reason I don't like the idea."

The woman shook her head. "You do realize that most everyone else would be glad to see him sentenced to death or locked away forever."

"Does that include you?" The boy turned to look at her, his teal eyes wide with curiosity.

"No... I mean." Rangiku found herself closing her eyes. "I don't want either of those things, but to be honest I had planned on either of those options occurring if he ever showed up again. So... I think I can live with what goes on."

She shut the drawer and leaned on an elbow as she watched the boy move around the office straightening things up. "I'm surprised he says that he doesn't like the idea of..." The busty female closed her eyes. "Taicho... how are you going to deal with Gin being executed? You said that you don't like the idea."

"I don't know." The boy paused. "You said he turned on Aizen, right?"

"Yes, but that is my word..."

"I trust your word Matsumoto. Is a person still a traitor if they always intended to do what they did?"

"I don't..."

"Because didn't I do the same thing?" The boy pulled a stool over so he could reach the top shelves.

Rangiku's eyes drifted over to the door and she saw a small pink blur come into the room. "Hello boobies and aniki!"

"Kusajishi..." Toshiro turned his head to look at the small female. "What do we owe this visit too?"

"Help me make valentines and decorations aniki!" The small female dropped a bunch of papers onto the table. "I can't figure this out."

The boy hopped down off the stool and undid the ties that were keeping his sleeve up but didn't bother to put his haori back on. He sat down with a plop in front of the table and looked at the half hearts she had cut out."You're trying to cut out hearts?" He carefully picked up a pair of scissors. "You need to cut along the fold like this."

The table began to be covered with cut out hearts, paper chains made of pink, red and white paper and cut out heart garland. Rangiku watched as she worked on the paper work, only to reach for another piece to fine out there were no more. She let out a chuckle before moving over to the table with them. "Why don't I join the two of you?"

"The paper work?"

"Already done." Rangiku looked at the various glitters that Yachiru had pulled out. "You haven't made valentines and decorations before."