Chapter Eleven

You were in a dream, you had to be. Monsters trying to take over the world. Time traveling? Ha. As if those exist.

You sat up suddenly, breathing heavily. You were unfamiliar with your surrondings, until you noticed the strange Doctor from your dream.

"This cannot be real, Doctor, please tell me that I am not in 1944," you said, as your leg was searing in pain.

"You're in shock, Y/N. I need you to rest. The Hooligan's blood somehow got imported into your blood stream. You may be more prune to strange hallucinations, dizziness," You heard the Doctor say. 

You sat up. You gasped, you could have sworn you saw the Doctor flash into one of those Hooligans and back to himself. You closed your eyes and shook your head.

"Y/N, listen to me. They got me. I need you to go find Jack. You and him need to find the diadem-" the Doctor let out a scream.

"Doctor!"  You said, sick with worry.

"Find the diadem, Jack will know what to do," the Doctor said.

"But my leg, Doctor," You whimpered.

"Take the crutches, find Jack and bring the diadem back here," the Doctor struggled to get out. You screamed his name as he starting twitching and then finally passed out cold on the TARDIS's floor.

"But where is Jack?" You screamed angrily. You decided to grab the crutches and go find Jack. The Doctor depended on you to save his life.

Three updates! I caved in! Hope you have a nice night!