Chapter Twenty-Seven

"What was that for?" You asked rather dreamily.
"Ohhh well you know me, full of surprises," the Doctor happily said. You two laughed.
"Doctor, when I was regenerating, I had this vision thing. Is-"
"What was it?" the Doctor interuppted you.
"All of your past lives. From 1-9. They told me I was the first TimeLady. And the 2nd Doctor- you- said anything is possible," You recalled. You watched the Doctor as listened closely.
"Anything is possible..." the Doctor repeated.
"What is it Doctor?" You asked as you watched him get up.
"Nothing. It just has a nice ring to it is all," the Doctor stated. "We need to get back to the Palace, the last place you saw Jack."
You followed the Doctor as he clicked every console of the TARDIS every button. You wanted to learn how to fly this thing, even if it was only flying a couple blocks down. You laughed as the TARDIS started up. You will never miss that sound it makes.
You landed with an "oomph".
The Doctor quickly grabbed your hand as you and him exited the TARDIS. You were standing in one of palace's rooms. Crystall chandeliers, glass windows, you stood in awe.
"You saw Jack downstairs right?" the Doctor questioned.
"That would be correct," you replied.
You raced the Doctor as he lead you out of the room and down to the main floor of the palace.
"What exactly is your plan of action here?"
"I could ask you exactly the same thing, dear," the Doctor replied as he started pacing back and forth.
"Touche," you commented.
After a while, you leaned back against the wall, and to your right was a window. It was such a lovely day out, you thought quietly to yourself.
"If you don't mind, but could you keep your thoughts more leveled down?" You were surprised by the question.
"You, you can read my thoughts?" You stuttered.
"It's complicated but-
"That means I can read your thoughts to right?" You tried concentrating. You tried not to laugh as the Doctor gave you a glare. You could feel his mind. Eveything he was thinking. Everything jumbled, racing a million seconds per hour.
It must have had something to do with the regeneration process, you decided. You were so lost in your thoughts as well as the Doctor's that you nearly jumped out of your pants when you heard a tap on the window.
'Rose?' you mouthed. Rose pointed to her hand. She was holding the diadem. You concealed your gasp.
"What are you doing?" You turned back around quickly as you saw the Doctor looking at you strangely.
"I- I was just looking at my reflection in the mirror. I can't get use to the fact that I'm going to be someone new everytime I regenerate," you lied as you did your best to block the window view.