Chapter 2: The Change

Start from the beginning

My cheeks tinged pink when she started pushing her butt on my side.

Sometimes I honestly can't take her enthusiasm because it can be too much to handle.

She grabbed my cheeks and squeezed like I was a squeaky toy.

"Oh my God! My baby is finally showing off her outer beauty. I honestly thought I would have had to die before I could witness it."

I blushed sheepishly and she ignored my state and started pushing me up the stairs.

She squealed delightedly and clapped her hands together in excitement.

Yup. It's confirmed. My fifty year old maid who has been working for us for over sixteen years has the mind of a teenage girl.

When we reached my room, Wilma pulled me to the mirror in my room and sat me down on the soft chair before it.

She began to move around, gathering what she needs to begin the process of my transformation.

I watched her as she began packing my dull and worn out clothes in a large garbage bag.

I panicked and jumped to my feet.

"What are you doing?"

She furrowed her eyebrows at me. Cocking an eyebrow. "Isn't it obvious?" She asked. "I'm throwing out your old clothes."

"But why?"

"I'm not stupid Vannessa. I know you might change your mind tomorrow and go back to you caveman looking clothes. You have a gorgeous body and gorgeous clothes for it so I am getting rid of them so you have no choice but to wear them."

"Bu-"

"No buts." She said sternly. I kept quiet knowing it's best not to argue with her.

"We are doing this the right way." She walked into the walk-in closet and came back out with a handful of clothes. By the speed she was moving, my eyes couldn't keep up with her.

Soon she was panting as she pulled two one hundred gallon garbage bags to my bedroom door.

I knew she was moving at an incredibly fast pace because of my ability to be indecisive.

She called for our butler, Bruce, and he came running towards my room, with his cheeks flushed and sweat covering his forehead.

Wilma gave him a series of orders, which he obliged to. And I watched in pain as Bruce left and came back with two helpers, who struggled with the bags of my old worn out, stained and burnt out clothes.

Goodbye clothes. It was nice having you around while it lasted.

Seeing my forlorn expression, she walked over to me once they were gone and grabbed my shoulders endearingly.

"Just relax Vannessa. You can get through this. There's no need to be afraid, ok. I'm here for you."

I nodded slowly trying to let it all seep in.

"Now sit down and let me work my magic."

She pushed me down into the chair and spun me to face the mirror again.

"Take a good look at yourself, Vannessa."

I just stared ahead at the mess before me.

"You are a beautiful young lady and I'm going to bring out the beauty that you hide everyday."

I took in my hair that was in an unruly knot at the top of my head. The distressed look on my face and the dullness in my eyes.

"You are going to look unrecognizable when I'm done with you."