Chapter 9

Okay so this is a Sabriel chapter that’s not really important to the plot but I just thought it would be nice to see things out of Sammys point of view! But if you want me to keep writing about Sam and Gabe let me know in the comments and I’ll do that! But I hope you guys like this chapter! Okay I’ll let you get to the story now. K bye.

Sam’s P.O.V

I walk into the house to the soft sound of the tv playing. I turn the corner walking into the lounge. I see Dean and some other guy I didn’t know cuddling on the couch. In their boxers. Gross. I poke Dean carefully not wake up the sleeping teenager next to him. “Dean!” I whisper. He doesn’t even twitch. “Dean!” I say a bit louder. “Hmph?” He squints his eyes. “Who the hell is this?” I ask gesture to the sleeping boy. “Dude. That’s Cas.” Ooh I should have known. “Oh. Duh. Anyway why is he here? And why didn’t you go to school?” His face turns a light shade of pink. “He stayed the night, shit happened, and we couldn’t go to school.” He whispers. “Okaaaay anyway. Since it’s Friday can I was wondering if I could have some money to take this gu-person out on a date.” He gives me a knowing smirk and says, “Sure Sammy. How much do you need? Where are you taking him?” I feel my face heat up. “Okay okay you don’t need to tell me just go get money out of my wallet, it’s in my jeans upstairs in my room.” “Thanks Dean.” I rush upstairs to Deans room and grab $70 dollars. I’m sure he won’t mind. I walk across the hall to my room to get ready for this date. Earlier today I asked Gabe if he wanted to go see a movie then dinner. To my relief he said yes and suggested we stay at his house because his older brother was probably going to stay at his boyfriends house again. After I’m done getting ready I walk back downstairs to see Dean and Cas making out on the couch. “Eww guys get a room!” “We have a room, you just walked into it.” Dean replies and goes back to kissing Cass’ neck which causes him to moan quietly. “Ew you guys are so gross! I’m not coming home tonight! I’m staying at a friends! Have sex while I’m gone!” I walk to the front door and I hear a voice that’s not Dean’s so it must have been Cas say, “Be safe! You don’t want the poor guy to get pregnant!” I choose to ignore the last comment and begin my 20 minute walk to Gabes house.

*Spongebob narrator voice* 45 minutes later

Gabe and I made it to the theater and agree on the movie Ouija. Through out the movie he cuddled up to me and hid his face in the crook of my neck. After the movie we decided that it was getting late, not to mention cold so we decided to just order pizza when we got to his house. On our way back to his house we walked side by side. That back of his hand kept brushing against mine and I couldn’t take it anymore. I grabbed his hand in mine. He looked at me and smiled. We kept walking in a comfortable silence.

After we ate we went upstairs to Gabes room to lay down and watch some Doctor Who. We layed next to each other on his bed and Gabe laid his head on my chest and fell asleep. After watching two episodes I decided to go to sleep myself for it was 3 in the morning. I wrapped my arms tightly around Gabe and pulled him closer to me. “Night babe.” I whisper into his hair and I fall asleep to the sound of his soft breathing against my neck.