~ℂ𝕙.𝟙~

Hello readers!!! Hope you enjoy my first chanlix book, and sorry in advanced for any cringy and cheesy things🤧. Got inspired by a Thai bl which is one of my favorite shows in history, wonder if anyone will know what bl I got inspired by🤔.

Of course my writing sucks ass but I tried🙃.

——

~🍃A 2nd Chance: Chanlix Fanfic🍃~

——

The cold breezy wind of the cold month of December blew through the trees and brushing against the two boy's skin as they laid beneath a huge oak tree that was filled with life.

The cold breeze caused the softer boy to shiver.

"Yugyeom, you're  freezing. Here." The older boy pulled him in closer, warming him up.

Yugyeom snuggles up to his boyfriend, feeling his warmth with a bright smile.

"I want to stay like this forever... just you and me. I love you BamBam." He looked up with his puppy dog eyes admiring every feature of his beautiful boyfriend.

"I love you too." The older pressed his plumped lips against Yugyeom's head. "I wish we can stay like this too but you know how society is, no one will accept us." He was scared of this cruel world they lived in.

"I don't care what people think. As long as I have you that's all I care about. You know I need you, we promised we won't leave each other." Yugyeom pulled away from his boyfriend's grasp and faced him with glossy watery eyes.

"Baby... don't worry. I'm never leaving you, you bring light into my life. I'm just scared... our families won't let us be together. They're homophobic and they have the power to separate us." He cupped the younger's face and soothingly rubbing his thumbs on his cheeks.

Both of their families were filthy rich and quite famous too. They didn't tolerate anyone liking the same sex.

"Then lets move to the States. We both want to visit there, why don't we move there instead. None of our families will find us there. We will be able to live peacefully with each other." Yugyeom was all for getting out of his toxic household.

"But what about our friends? They'll suspect somethings up and be worried."

"We'll tell them the truth, I know they wouldn't want us to hide this from them. They'll understand. So are you up for moving?" Yugyeom nervously waited for an answer.

"If you think this is the only way then I trust you." BamBam gave a smile before the younger jumped on him and hugged him feeling relieved.

"We won't have to worry no more! We'll leave in two weeks. I can't wait! Can we adopt a dog and some cats when we get there?!" He was excited as he thought of all the things they could share together.

The older chuckled. "Anything you want I'll make it happen. Just you and me sharing an apartment. I can finally hold you till you get annoyed with me." He pulled the younger into his embrace which made Yugyeom giggle.