1

JIRO POV.

FRIDAY

I was in home room, Aizawa sensei gave us a free period, when Momo came up to me and said: "Hey Jiro, do you wanna go ice skating tomorrow?" I was shoked and said: "Sure, what time?" I asked "Would 2:00 pm work for you?" She asked "Yea it would" I replied "Ok, see you later" she smiled and walked back to her seat, i smiled back.
While I looked around the room Koda, Kiri, Bakugou, and Denki they were all looking at me with their jaws dropped. But I didn't pay much atention to them, I just kept on doing my homework.

I couldn't focus on my homework because i was thinking if she had just asked me out and ofcourse Momo, how beautiful her eyes are, her silky smooth hair, her amazingly kind personality.

I was getting distracted and had to continue my homework, but i just couldn't take my mind off our 'date' if you could even cal it that.

The rest of the day that was all I could think about, but luckily it was the weekend and there was barely any homework so that was good.

MOMO POV.

'HOLY SHIT I JUST ASKED OUT JIRO!!!' I thiught to myself 'AND SHE SAID YEEESS!!!!' 'Wait does she know its a date?... aSHIT SHE DOESN'T KNOW IT'S A DATE!!!!!' I agin thought to myself as I was mentally freaking out.

The rest of the day I couldn't focus on my work because I didn't know if Jiro knew that I asked her out on a date, I wasn't the best at ice skating but I asked Denki where would be a good place to take her on a date and he said she really liked to ice skate, and her friends know best, so I went with it.

A/N

HI... THUS IS MY FIRST FANFIC SO PLEASE DON'T JUDGE ME, I'M KINDA YOUNG SO PLEASE BE NICE IN THE COMMENTS... EVEN THOUGH I DON'T THINK ANYONE WILL READ THIS. BUT IM OPTAMISTIC SO PLEASE BE NICE .