Out Of Everyone's League

Mature content marked with ***

I've never gone pee in front of a guy before. It's not as awkward as I thought it would be, but I definitely will never do it again. I like my privacy. Brixton turns on the water and once I'm done peeing, he makes out with me while steam fills the bathroom. He opens the curtain, tugging me inside the shower. I break away from his lips to wash myself, but Brixton doesn't allow it.

Arousal makes me want to melt on the shower floor as his hands move around my body. He cleans me slowly, making sure every part of me is washed. I don't think I'll ever be as clean as I am right now. Once Brixton's done with me, I reach for his shampoo and stand on my tiptoes to reach his head. He chuckles, ducking his head, and holding my hips, so I can reach his hair. Brixton groans in appreciation as my hands massage his scalp gently.

Not only do I need to relax, but he does too. He's been taking such good care of me, that he hasn't really been taking care of himself. I am so grateful, but I'm healed. Brixton now needs some TLC (tender, loving care). I wash his shoulders to give him a small massage, and I feel kisses being placed on my neck. His hips rub against mine seductively as he tries to get me wanting to have sex with him. Oops, sorry, he wants me to make love to him. Gosh, I love him saying that. And he doesn't need to do much. I always want to make love to this guy.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Brixton."

I turn us, so he's under the water. Brixton's shampoo runs out his hair, and as he tries to reach for me, I continue taking care of him.

"What are you doing?"

"You need some love to."

"I feel it everyday with you."

"That's not what I mean. You've been taking wonderful care of me. Let me take care of you."

Brixton nods reluctantly as I continue washing his body. I run my hands over his muscles, and I bite my lip at the way they feel. Gosh, he's so handsome. A Greek God if you ask me. Brixton can tell I'm checking him out because he leans down to my ear.

"It's all yours, kitten."

***

I hum in agreement, knowing that no one will ever be able to take him from me. I would never allow it. I finish cleaning Brixton, and he instantly cups my pussy. I gasp in surprise, but as he moves his thumb across my pink clit, pleasure consumes me. I grasp at his shoulder for some type of balance. Two of his fingers enter me as his thumb continues to circle my clit. His fingers thrust in and out of me at a pace I never thought possible.

"That pink little pussy is always ready for me. You are such a good girl. I want to slam into you so hard that you scream."

I moan out, feeling some my wetness leak out of me.

"Does that turn you on? Do you like that thought of me fucking you into oblivion?"

"Shit, Brixton."

He chuckles deeply and continues his attack on my pussy. My knees buckle as I ride out my heavenly orgasm. Brixton catches me before I can fall onto the shower floor, my body completely giving out due to his magic fingers. His hard cock lies against my stomach, and I reach down between us to stroke it. 

I touch it gently at first, wanting to know what he feels like and torture him a little. Brixton groans and places his head on my shoulder. I touch his tip, wet with pre-cum, and Brixton watches as I take a taste of it. He sudders, watching me reach back down to touch him. It doesn't take long before my freshly cleaned stomach has he cum all over it. 

***

Brixton helps me wash it off, and we get out of the shower, knowing we are both going to get hangry if we don't eat soon. He walks into his closet. I watch as his towel falls off his hips and his ass is in my perfect view. I bite my bottom lip as he picks out clothes to wear. 

Before he turns around, I reach into my suitcase that I packed when I knew I was going to be staying at Brixton's apartment. I quickly change, not spending a ton of time on choosing my outfit, but I still know it'll be cute. I walk into the bathroom to put on a quick, natural look for my makeup, and I let my hair hang down. Once I'm done and move back into the bedroom, Brixton's mouth drops open.

"What?"

"How can anything be that gorgeous? You are unreal. I mean, really. You are just so beautiful."

"Thank you, my handsome man."

"I can't compete with you. I walk down the street next you, and people probably think you deserve way better."

"You look great."

"Compared to you I don't."

"Well, I'm out of everyone's league so don't compare."

Brixton chuckles, wrapping an arm around my waist. He places a loving kiss against my lips.

"I love you."

"And I love you."

I lean up to give him another soft kiss.

"So why did we get dressed? I could've stayed in your t-shirt."

"I was thinking we could go on a breakfast date and we could accomplish our surprise date that was going to happen."

"Oh, so I'm healed now? What changed your mind?"

"Lots of things. Like last night and this morning and our shower."

Sex. Sex changed his mind.

I roll my eyes, hitting him in the shoulder as I walk away from him.

"Oh, come on!"

"You are such an idiot."

"But you love me."

"I have no idea why."

"Hush, now."

"Are you telling me to shut up?"

We continue to bicker playfully as we make our way to Brixton's car. Brixton's bluetooth connects and starts to play, unsurprisingly, Norah Jones. How many things can you love about a person? There are no words to describe Brixton. 

He listens to Norah Jones because his mother used to play it to help him fall asleep. How adorable is that? And he still listens to it. He knows all the words of every one of her songs. The best part is that he's not at all embarrassed. If I asked him to turn it up and scream it out the window, he would have no problem.

I have never met anyone, a man especially, who was so willing to just be himself. I bet his friends tease him about it, but he doesn't care. Brixton continues living his life. I don't understand. I don't understand a lot about Brixton just because he's so intune with who he is. It's actually a little annoying because I have no idea what I want. 

Besides him.

I have no idea what I'm doing, who I want to be, what I am, who I am, nothing. And I'm sitting next to a guy who knows. He knows who he is. He knows what he wants to be (taking over his father's business). It drives me out of my mind, but Brixton's amazing. I'm grateful for him because he pushes me to try and figure out what I want. 

"Kitten, are you okay? You kind of zoned out there."

"Can I talk to you about something?"

"Yeah, always. Do you want to eat first?"

I look up to see that we are at Grinder.

"Yes. I want to eat or at least get food."

We get out of the car, and Brixton grabs my hand as we walk inside. He asks for a table kind of in the back. At Grinder, we like to order at the counter because it's just easier. Once we get our food, Brixton glances at me expectantly. He plays with my fingers over the table as we sit, though he's chomping down on his breakfast burrito. I take a bite of my Belgian waffle, but I'm nervous. What if he thinks I'm immature? He is two years older than me. He's graduating this year.