Humming Tenderly

Mature content marked by ***

***

I tongue his tip one more time. A loud moan in sync with his hot cum sets me on the brink of an orgasm as the cum fills my mouth. His eyes roll my back, his back arches. I watch his body cum through my thick lashes. Brixton bucks his hips on more time, and I feel myself spill all over my panties. Shit, I just came all over his couch. At least there's a blanket under me. 

Brixton looks down at me, a smile coating his face, mischief twinkling in his eyes. He slides his body down the couch and leans his head up. His hands burn my sides as I move towards his face. The most intense kiss is placed on my lips as Brixton holds me there. Not expecting what he wants from me next, I move away from him. Was that it? Is that all he wanted?

"We aren't done yet, kitten. Come'er."

I walk on my knees moving my whole body closer to him.

"Sit on my face."

"What?"

"A man has done that for you right?"

"No."

"Oh, good. I'm about to teach you something new."

"What am I supposed to do?"

"Straddle my face, each knee on one side of my head."

I do as he says, and Brixton discards of my panties, throwing them onto the hardwood floor. I find my shimmering, sensitive wet vagina hanging over his mouth. My mouth drops open when I finally understand what he's thinking. I've always wanted to see how it feels, but what if I hurt Brixton? What if I crush him? I'm not a heavy girl, but I'm not as skinny as Jenny.

"Stop overthinking. I'll tap your thigh four times in a row if I need to say something or breathe. But I can promise you that's not going to happen."

"I'm nervous."

"That's okay. I've got you. Do you want to give this a try?"

"Yes."

"Then, sit on my face, kitten."

His words make more juices leak out of me, and I watch a smirk spread over his face. His tongue darts out as he licks his bottom lip. Brixton doesn't wait for me, he thrusts my hips down onto his face. His tongue circles my wet folds before he goes searching for my clit. 

I moan out in pleasure, never having felt something so good before. Every one of my nerves is begging for more. Light, breathless curses leave my mouth as Brixton tongue enters me, his nose grazing my clit. My control has been left in the wind, and my hips involuntarily roll against his mouth.

I grip the edge of the couch, my head thrown back. Brixton hums softly, his vibration sending shock waves up my spine. My one hand grips the hair on the top of his head, pushing him deeper into me. Fuck, fuck, fuck. I whimper as Brixton continues his dangerous, sexy assault against my sweetness. 

Everything blurs, my whole body set on fire as I cum. My wetness flows into Brixton's mouth, me still rolling on his face. I ride out my orgasm before being so tired that I almost collapse there. Brixton taps my thigh four times, and I slide away, now straddling his chest.

"You taste so good."

***

Brixton hands draw slow circles on my skin under the sweatshirt. I lean down, pressing a kiss to his lips, tasting myself on them but not at all caring.

"Are you feeling okay, kitten?"

"A little tired but other than that I'm alright."

"Do you want to take a nap before baking the cookies or start them now?"