He looked down as I grabbed his chin and aligned his eyes with mine. His dark green eyes were now that emerald glow that I liked to see. "I'll be honest, he is special to me but there is nothing else going on with me and him," I pecked him on the lips as he smiled.

"Now come back to bed," I pulled him back to bed as we had incredible sex that morning but most of the time, Espian was on my mind.

Today Jake wanted to hike up the mountains to a nearby cliff. We ate a hearty breakfast to give us energy for the hike. We all gathered outside as I noticed Jayden strapping Espian backpack around his waist.

Espian glanced at me as a smile formed on his handsome face. I loved seeing his star-struck eyes when he notices me. Elijah came over and pecked me on the lips as Espian looked away. "You ready babe," I looked at his sparkling green eyes as I forced a smile on my face. Why was I doing this to myself?  I wanted to be with Espian.

"Alright, let's get going or else we won't be back until midnight and we have flights to catch tomorrow morning," he looked at Espian, who in fact had a plane to catch. I really wanted to be with him during Christmas but Elijah invited me to his parent's house so I accepted.

We entered the woods as the air was warmer. I had to take a layer off in order for me to stop sweating. Espian and Jayden were in front of me as I noticed their hands locked with each other. Jealously took over as I concentrated on looking above me. The light reflected on the tree branches like a kaleidoscope. There were different types of bird melodies chirping above the trees that were pleasant to hear while exploring the majestic forest.

We finally made our way through the labyrinth of a forest as we approached the top of a cliff. I slowly walked towards the cliff as Jake's crazy ass was already sitting on the edge. Elijah grabbed my hand as I turned and noticed his emerald eyes illuminated from the sun. Espian and Jayden slowly approached the cliff as I glanced at Espain whose blue eyes were focused on mine. His blue eyes sparkled as he caught me into his trance. I couldn't help but smirk at him but I quickly turned so it wouldn't be obvious.

The morning sun was slowly going up as fog lightly surrounded the myriad of trees on the bottom. I put Elijah in front of me as I held him while we stood on the edge. The air was fresh and clean as the cold breeze grazed my cheeks. I closed my eyes as I imagined Espian and me, alone. "It's beautiful isn't it?" Elijah took me out of my trance. I turned to Espian who was cuddled with Jayden. It kills me that I can't be with him.

"Yeah, it is," I pulled Elijah closer as I kissed his neck. We stood there admiring the richness of nature. The different shades of green from every tree. Green is the shade of envy and that's how I felt, envious because Jayden had Espian. I don't know how much I can take this but I'll be there whenever Espian is ready. I know I am.

We stayed admiring the beautiful scenery for a couple of minutes and then we decided to go hike to another cliff. Espian would always glance at me when he had the chance. A small smile would form on the corner of his lips every time and that's all I need to know that he wants me.

It was getting late and we were all tired from walking up and down the uneven ground. My legs burned as we dragged ourselves back to the cabin.

"Hope on my back, I'll carry you," I glanced over as I saw Jayden crouching down. Espian jumped on his back as Jayden grabbed his legs. Espian held him tight as they continued to walk in front of us. I'm impressed with Jayden, he's not as weak as I would've of thought. A fire burned inside me as I noticed how happy Espian sounded. His pleasant laughter was a melody to my ears.