Damien

Updates my vary by a day or two for the next few weeks as I prep for and recover from surgery. I'll try to stick to my regular updating schedule though. Wish me luck!

Ace
"Wake up" I sat up as somebody kicked my bed. I rubbed my eyes before peeking at who woke me up. "Father has gone to work and I'm in charge" it's Damien. Bruce said that he was moving in last night but I fell asleep before he got here.
"Okay..." I yawned only to have clothes thrown in my face.
"Get dressed" by the time I pulled the clothes off my head Damien left already. I put on the grey sweatpants and white t shirt he gave me and brushed my teeth before I went downstairs. When I got down Damien was standing in the middle of the living room with the couches and coffee table moved to make a big open circle in the room.
"Are we playing a game?" I smiled as I climbed over one of the chairs.
"We're going to have a practice fight" wait... what?! He's like three times my size!
"I don't wanna..." I pulled my arms close to me and pouted while he just got in a fighting stance.
"Father says I'm in charge and I wanna see how you fight. Your dad taught you right?" I nodded a little. Daddy taught me what to do if somebody's trying to hurt me but that was just how to get away! Like throwing dirt at their eyes and stuff. "Ready?" I whimpered and shook my head before he swung at me. I ducked and ran between his legs.
"Daddy!" I yelled as I jumped over the couch. I ran to go hide in the closet with the cleaning supplies but I could hear him looking for me. I quickly grabbed to bottles and mixed them before waiting by the door with my shirt over my face. Once when I was trying to help clean I tried mixing ammonia and bleach and Frost had to explain that the two of them make some kind of poison gas. When the door opened I heard he start coughing and I ran away again.
"Dammit!" I ran as fast as I could to the phone in the kitchen and called Bruce. He made me memorize his number after Aunt Ivy kidnapped me.
"Pick up pick up pick up..." I muttered as the phone rang.
"D-" I screamed as I saw Damien round the corner and dropped the phone. I ran upstairs and made it to the library. I made a little trap as quick as I could and hid again. I used some books and the grey sweatpants I was wearing to make it look like I was hiding in the bookcase and when I heard him walking towards the trap I kicked off the wall to knock the bookcase down on him.
"Fuck!" he yelled and I ran away again to find somewhere else to hide. I ended up running into one of the studys and straight into a bookcase- correction through a bookcase? I fell down a bunch of stairs and rubbed my head only to look up at a growling dog. I screamed and ran further into the weird secret room with the dog chasing me and barking! I've never even seen a dog before, I thought they were supposed to be nice!

Bruce
I broke the speed limit rushing to get home. When Ace called all I heard was a scream before the line went dead and Damien isn't picking up his phone. I rushed in as quickly as I could and immediately spotted Damien.
"Where's Ace? Why aren't you answering your phone?" I frantically questioned him as I looked around the room for Ace.
"She broke it while I was sparring with her to see if she was only pretending to be weak and she ran off-!"
"You tried to fight a six year old?" my eyes went wide.
"When I was six-"
"She isn't you!" nobody ever has been and hopefully nobody ever will be raised like he was! He opened his mouth to defend himself but I cut him off. "Your paranoia about Ace is going too far. I can't even trust you to be alone with her!" all he had to do was keep her safe!
"I didn't hurt her, I know how to control myself and after she ran off I was trying to find her! She's the one who-!"
"I don't want to hear another word about this do you understand me?" I glared at him and he glared back.
"Yes sir" we silently walked to the bat cave to find Ace on the security cameras only to see Ace screaming and running away from Titus. "Heel!" Damien yelled and Titus obediently ran to his side while Ace dashed over to me.
"Daddy! I was so scared! I didn' wanna fight but he made me, please don't leave me with him again daddy!" she clung to me for dear life and cried into my suit.

Paranoid trained assassin- not the best babysitter... Now to keep things interesting you guys get to decide what happens next!

Dick Grayson gets a turn to babysit Ace

Bruce hires a mystery babysitter

Joker 'kidnaps' Ace

Or Ace runs away