Family Poker Night

Bruce
The paperwork at Social Services ended up taking long than I thought, because she's not technically an orphan. By the time I got back to the mansion I'd been gone for over two hours.
"How where they?" I asked Alfred immediately thinking the worst.
"Tim and Jason stayed with Ace while Damien and Dick disappeared into the bat cave for awhile and came back riled up about something" I nodded and made my way to the dining room where I could hear the boys.
"I'm out" I cocked an eyebrow as Tim threw his cards down. They were playing poker.
"Call. All in!" Damien pushed at least a few hundred dollars into the middle of the table.
"I know you guys are rich but can you at least acknowledge that this six year old is kicking our asses in poker? I'm already out three hundred dollars!" Jason complained.
"Damien lost four grand because he doesn't know when to fold" Dick snickered and I cleared my throat to get their attention. A tired Ace tried to get out of her chair only for Damien to put her back in the seat.
"I am not losing to a toddler!" He yelled and put down his cards. "Straight flush!"
"I don' wanna play no more..." Ace mumbled half asleep as she put her own cards down.
"A royal flush?" Dick whistled at her luck and tossed his hand down.
"No!" Damien yelled throwing his head back.
"Fuck! Sorry!" Tim yelled and immediately apologized for swearing. Ace just pulled the pot towards her and laid her head in the pile of money.
"I think it's time for bed" Alfred spoke up as small snores came from Ace almost as soon as she laid her head down. He picked her up and carried her away leaving me with the four boys.
"What were you two doing in the bat cave?" I looked pointedly to Damien and Dick.
"Did you even try to locate her parents?" Damien scowled. I had assumed her parents would claim her within 48 hours and when they didn't it didn't matter who they were they abandoned her.
"I'm guessing you did?" he stood up from his seat knocking over the chair.
"Her parents are Harley and the Joker! She could be a plant-!"
"She's six!" surprisingly it was Jason who was the first to defend Ace.
"When I was six-"
"You were being trained by a demon worshipping ninja death cult to be an assassin- hardly a comparison" Tim spoke up and Damien looked ready to jump over the table.
"Enough" they all looked to me and I sighed. "I'll look into it but you two have class in the morning" Damien opened his mouth to argue but I cut him off. "Just because they're her biological parents doesn't mean they raised her" even if they did she'd stay here. The last thing I'd ever do is hand her back over to those two.