Spoiled

Frost
Ace is only four but she practically runs this place. She has just as much if not more command than Boss does because everyone knows if you cross him he'll kill you but you if you even look at her the wrong way he'll make you regret being born. So she's a little spoiled. She's not insufferable but she can be stubborn.
"I wanna play outside!" She yelled for what was probably the hundredth time since Nigma left. When the Boss was out Nigma usually taught her and kept her busy but he had something to do.
"You know the rules" I got down on one knee to be closer to her eye level.
"Yeah, I'm not supposed to leave your sight so it'll be fine if you come play with me" that rule has been made very clear over the years. If you lose track of her for two seconds she's ghost until her dad gets home. Which doesn't go over to smoothly with him.
"Well I also gotta make sure no one else sees you" I explain it to her and she thinks on it for a second.
"No fair!" She yelled and flopped on the ground. "No fair, no fair, no fair!" She was kicking and fussing. You can't get near her when she's like that so I stand up.
"How about we get your favorite snacks and watch your favorite movie?" She just lays out flat with tears brimming at her eyes.
"But I just wanna play outside... everyone else gets too..." she's not wrong.
"I'm sorry Ace but you're not like everyone else... you're special" I reach down and pick her up and head into the kitchen. I grab a carton of juice and a pack of blueberry muffins and head into the living room to put on Tarzan II. She never really liked most sweets or princess movies. We had already gotten to the part where Tarzan found out who Rugor was when Harley and the Boss walked in laughing.
"Mommy! Daddy! Come watch Tarzan!" They both smiled at her and came over but the second he looked at the screen Boss looked bored of the movie already. I chuckled a little thinking about how we must have seen the movie at least 9 times in the past 4 days. We watched the movie in relative silence until Ace turned to the Boss. "How come I can't play outside?" she uses those sad eyes and I watch as the Boss slowly starts to crack.
"It's too dangerous, princess"
"But Daddy, I wanna play with the plants and I wanna meet people" her eyes looked like a does eyes and I could see him about to give in.
"How about I take you to meet your aunty Ivy?" Ace looked to Harley and the look of relief on the Bosses face was hilarious.
"Aunt Ivy?" the Boss didn't want Ace around Ivy because she had tried to get Harley to keep Ace away from him. He shot Harley a glare but she ignored him.
"Yeah! She loves plants, and I bet she'd like to show you some" Ace put on a really big smile and looked at the Boss. He looked like he really wanted to say no but it only took a few seconds for her smile to crack his resolve.
"Okay" Ace squealed and wrapped her arms around his neck before she hugged Harley and ran off to her room to pick out an outfit.