Third Person's POV:

"Who was behind his accident Robin?" He asked his investigator.

"Sir we are still working on it." Robin said.

"I was just out for a day damn it. And this happened. Can't you all just keep your eyes on him for one day?" He shouted on him. While he looked down.

"Calm down, Love." His wife said rubbing his arm to calm him down. He sighed and nodded.

"I want to know who is behind his accident in next one hour." He ordered.

"It will be done sir. Don't worry." Robin said and left with his fellow mate.

"He is so hyper. Can't he talk normally?" His fellow Joshua said.

"Hey. You don't have any right to talk about him when you don't know him well." Robin said glaring at him.

"Okay. I'm not saying anything." He said raising his hands up.

"You go and be there with Bianca. She needs you, Love." He said to his wife.

"And if she wants you to stay with her then stay there. I'll be okay." He said kissing on her forehead and she nodded.

"Neil." He called one of his man.

"Take mam where he is admitted. Okay?" He said.

"Okay sir. Let's go mam." He said and they left.

Zayan's POV:

Hello everyone. Missed me? Nope? Well how will you? You guys have Jack now. Well leave it. I have to talk to this man who is lost in his own world.

"What is it Aarav?" I asked as he asked me to come here.

"I think it was not an accident." He said and it made me confused.
"What?"

"Someone tried to kill him." His words made me shocked.

"Elaborate it man." I said and he nodded.

"Actually I came to meet them as I haven't met them from last three to four days. But when I entered the gate I saw Jack going out. I mean why will he go out when it was his time to go in his office? So I followed him. He was driving very fast and I think he was following a black Mercedes-Benz. But before he could reach, a car came from the opposite direction and was about to hit his car but he saved himself by turning but another car hit him when he turned. So it was all planned. And I think the one he was following was behind all this." He said and I was controlling my anger. You are gone whoever you are. I took a deep breath to calm myself.

"Felix. You know what you have to do right?" I said to Felix who is my Assistant.

"Yes sir. They'll be in front of you in few hours." He said.

"Good." I said and he left.

"What will he do? He is an assistant man. He don't know anything about this investigation and all." Aarav said and I rolled my eyes.

"He is not a mere assistant. He is a secret agent. A very intelligent guy." I said smirking at him.

"What?" His reaction was worth watching. I laughed.

Okay. I'm going. Bye dear readers. Miss me okay and remember me in your prayers. And my wifey too. Don't forget my coming baby.

Bianca's POV:

"Dad." I said when he came and kept my head on his chest. My eyes started watering again.

"Don't cry dear. He is the most bravest person on this earth. He will make it up. You know him right?" He said rubbing my back and I nodded. I feel amazing in his arms. He is really a father to me. It's been three days and he still hasn't opened his eyes yet. He is shifted to a VIP room as Uncle Sahil ordered the Doctor. He is getting special treatment also but still he is being stubborn. He will get a good scolding from me when he'll wake up. Julia Di is living with me here. All are upset. Nothing is making me feel good. How can I feel good when my life is still unconscious.