5. Visiting U.A

.
.
.

“…And that’s all you need to know about the U.S.J attack we’re planning,” Kurogiri explained every single detail about the attack we’re planning on the U.A students just to get a fight with All Might, that we’ll hopefully win.

 “Mhm, so what now? Do we just wait until the date?” I questioned, this just sounds too good to be true if everything goes according to plan. Before Kurogiri could say anything more, the television switched on behind us.

 It was Master. I put all my focus on him, sending him a little bow.

 “(Y/N), your face isn’t known out there since you wear your mask, perhaps stopping at U.A yourself wouldn’t be too much of a bad idea,” he spoke, waiting for my thoughts.

 “Why would I need to stop there? And what would I even do? Not going against any of your words, though, Master,” I bowed again, trying to show him enough respect.

 “Enough with the bowing,” I whispered a small apology, and waited for him to continue again, “Try to learn more about the quirks there, seeing what you’ll get yourself into when the plan happens, I’m sure you wouldn’t get caught, however, if you feel the need that you don’t need to, I’m not forcing you,” the screen went black, leaving us back in silence.

 I went to look back at Kurogiri, he must be thinking about it too, maybe I should get a grasp of these students before anything else. But how?

 “What do you think about this, (L/N)?” Kurogiri asked, I just shrugged.

 “It’s whatever, I think I could make a great news lady, don’t ya think?” I smirked, Kurogiri nodded, writing down things I’d need to fit the attire.

 If it’s a chance to see him again, then I’d do it. I’ve heard he’s been a teacher there for some time now, isn’t that pleasant.

 Kurogiri went to ask for my size of clothing, but I couldn’t answer since I was rudely interrupted by the stomping of someone’s feet. Wonder who that could be.

 “Nghh, I don’t like the idea of you in disguise going out near heroes, especially a school full of them rodents,” Tenko sat down beside me, scratching his neck ever so slightly.

 I raised a brow, propping my shoulder on the counter, turning my head to him, “And why not? You don’t like Master’s idea?” I asked, teasing him a bit, knowing that’ll he’ll turn into a grouch just from it.

 “That’s not what I said,” he rolled his eyes behind Father, “We could get that idiot Giran to look into it, I’m sure he’ll find more information,” he suggested, but Kurogiri shook his head by it.