PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE READING

Okay hey guys, some of you might be new followers of mine, some of you might be really old lol since I’ve been on here for like a year or two now. Yes this is a new fic, and no I’m not quitting on my new account. A lot of people, and I mean A LOT of people have been asking me to continue all of my stories since THEYRE UNFINISHED IM SORRY IM BAD AT CONTINUING THINGS. Anyways, since this is a MHA related fic I just thought I would just put it on here since my account is just MHA. My new account consisted of two people, me, and a friend. My friend got sick and we had to put the Muichiro fic on hold for a while, but you’re most likely here for the main reason, the new fic, this.

 Okay guys, I love Shigaraki, and I did him really dirty in the damn Tainted Love fic, after rereading it myself I cringed so bad, the grammar was awful, the storyline was quite shit, I didn’t like the reader’s quirk, there was just SO MUCH wrong. I want to try to pick it up again, but in a better way.

 If you have read the Tainted Love fic, dear lord I’m sorry for that mess, but some things will repeat in the story, just not the whole thing. Plus, I’m trying my best to catch up on the latest chapter of the manga, so I should be prepared for this, I think.

  I’m not even gonna say what I’m aiming for, this fic is just for fun, and I really do hope I don’t discontinue it, but lets be honest here, I might. I WILL TRY.

EXPECT SLOW ASS UPDATES I SWEAR I'LL TRY BUT LIKE IM LAZY...AND FORGET.

 Anyways that’s all I wanted you guys to know for this little part, I might delete this part later, who knows. I’m just hoping I do my boy Shigaraki justice in this one lol.