2. Explaining

.
.
.

“Get the fuck out, right now.

“Ten-“

“That’s not my fucking name, get out, or else.”

 I frowned, sitting up straighter than before. I mean I know Master gave him the name, but come on now. Kurogiri made an ‘ahem’ noise before excusing himself. “I’ll leave you two alone, call if you need me,” he whispered the last part into my ear. He knew I was capable of dealing with this on my own, so I understood why he left, I would want to leave too, honestly.

 “Come on, don’t be like that-“

 “Don’t be like what? Hm? I’m this fucking close,” he made a gesture with his fingers, leaving the tiniest space open, “to disintegrating your whole face off,”

 Ah yes, these threats. Haven’t heard these in a looooong time. “So you’re still having your childish tantrums, huh?” I just couldn’t help myself. I come all the way back to Japan just for this shit. Master really put me in a pickle making this decision.

 He growled and came closer towards me. “So you left and then decided to come back to ridicule me? I’m so annoyed right now, get out, you dirty peasant,” he put his hand up, and brought it back down to the back of his neck, starting to scratch at it. If I looked close enough, I could see the dry skin falling off.

 “No, I came back for you just to tell me to get the fuck out! Don’t call me a peasant like you don’t know me, either!” raising my voice, I put my hands on my hips. He scoffed, scratching harder. It almost made me want to ask if he’s alright, but we’re in this situation.

 “I don’t know you,” he said more quietly. This made me widen my eyes. “I don’t know you anymore, I forgot about you, like how you just forgot about me so easily.”

 That definitely pulled a heart string. Did he really think that? That I just forgot about him?

 “Don’t say such nonsense, I didn’t forget about you…I just-“

 “Oh? You just what? Left? Discovered the outside of the world? Began to live a normal life? Leaving me behind? Thinking you’re better than me?!” he shouted, loud enough for his Father to fall off of his face.

 My mouth gaped, looking at his facial features. His pale skin, his chapped lips, those eye bags, and his eyes. Those red, piercing eyes. This wasn’t one of his usual tantrums, he was really angry.

  Regaining myself, I got up from my seat, crossing my arms. I didn’t go off to be happy, to meet a man or woman of my dreams, to live the ‘bestest’ life, no, instead I left for him.

 “Normal life?! Seriously, Tenko, a normal life after everything?!” he shouted back at me, telling me that his name isn’t Tenko.

 “YOU WERE THE REASON I LEFT! TO GET STRONGER FOR YOU, ARE YOU STUPID?!” I shouted, almost at my limit. He was one of the only people who could ever make me scream like an animal.

 “STUPID?! YOU’RE THE ONE WHO LEFT WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING, YOU DIDN’T EVEN TELL ME! YOU, THE PERSON I TRUSTED MOST, JUST LEFT TO GO WHO KNOWS THE FUCK WHERE!” he screamed just as loud, even louder, like it was some competition. So much for regaining myself.

 “Master ordered me to leave to go away to America! It was where I could better myself, so I could protect you better!” my eye twitched, I began clinking my fingers together again.

 Yes ladies and gentlemen, I was Shigaraki’s “Bodyguard”. Not going too far into it, I was here to make sure he wouldn’t die, do something stupid, and would fight with him, and or for him.

 Silence filled the room for a few moments as he went to pick up his father, and placed him back onto his face.

 “Why didn’t you say anything? Why didn’t Master say anything? Are you an idiot?” he said in a more calmed down voice, well still pissed off voice, but you know what I mean.

 “Master said nothing because I begged him to say nothing. I said nothing because…” I sighed, sitting back down, taking my focus on the floor.

 “Well, spit it out,” he urged me to continue, getting annoyed. I rolled my eyes.

“Because I couldn’t find myself to do it, we were too close, and I was too scared to tell you, you’re important to me, you know, you’re my only friend. It wasn’t like I was never going to see you again, two years isn’t THAT long either, you shouldn’t be so pissed,” I looked back up to him. No, I wasn’t going to cry like a little school girl about it.

 “I would have understood, dumbass.”

 “No you wouldn’t have, let’s be honest, if anything, you’d ask to come along.”

 Grumbling nothings, he turned around, having his back face me. He muttered something I couldn’t quite hear. I edged myself closer to him, holding my hand out to me ear, “What was that you said?”

 He stomped his foot, and scoffed more, “Welcome back, I guess,” he rolled his eyes behind his father, I could just feel it. I slouched my shoulders and brought back my smile.

 “I missed you too, ‘ShiGaRAki’” I giggled, leaning my back on the counter. He was about to protest, but was interrupted by the tv in the corner switching on. We both fixed our attention to it.

 “Finally, now that you two have made up, you should go over everything (Y/N) has missed, Tomura. Get along well, things will be brighter now that you’re back and stronger, (Y/N),” and with that, the television switched off, leaving us back in silence.

 “So…-“

 “Be quiet, I’m going back to my room, don’t even try to bother me.”

 Wow, still salty I see. I’m still glad that he didn’t try to kill me, that’s something. Kurogiri came back into the room, noticing that Shigaraki left.

 “Here, I’ll show you your room, if that’s alright,” he walked in front of me, bringing me upstairs.

 “I always did admire your kindness, Kurogiri,” I grinned, following him up.

And this is only day one.