"Bye. Take care of yourself. Don't become like your friend." She said and I laughed. She hung up and I saw my wife entering in the room with a cup. She smiled passing me the cup. After having tea we went down and saw Rose setting the table.

"Oh you are already done?" Bianca asked her.

"You missed the time girl. It's 9:30 already." She said smiling at her. I chuckled. After sometime Brian, Aunt Mia and Maria both came and we settled on our chairs.

"Who made all this?" Brian asked pointing at the dishes.

"Me. Now what?" Rose said in a challenging tone. He chuckled.

"I hope I find myself on my bed tomorrow not in grave." He said smirking at her while she looked at him with fire blazing eyes. I smiled.

"Then don't eat. No one is forcing you." She said serving herself.

"Rian keep your mouth shut and have your dinner. Or else it won't be good for you." My wife said in a hell dangerous voice. Well, I didn't know that my wife can talk like this also. After having dinner, all went to their rooms and we to ours. I laid down on bed and waited for her to come. She came smiling and kept her head on my chest. I smiled. I really feel amazing when she does this. Then I remember about her wound.

"Show me your arm." I said taking her arm in my hand and my heart clenched seeing a big scratch.

"Is it paining?" I asked looking at her who was smiling looking at me.

"Nope. Not at all." She said and I smiled.

"What happened there?" I asked her. Then she told me the whole accident. How she saved the baby and how she got the scratch.

"He was so cute. If he was of my age I would have married him. I fell in love with him at first sight." She said smiling dreamily. I rolled my eyes.

"When you met Azra for the first you said the same thing." I said and she looked at me.

"That time I said if I was a boy. And this time I'm saying if he was of my age. There's difference Jacob. At that time I wanted to  chang my gender and this time I want his age to be changed." She explained and I rolled my eyes. And the explanation was very lame.

"You are already married." I said rolling my eyes.

"Are you jealous?" She asked smiling like a kid.

"Of course I'm. Shouldn't I? My wife is dreaming to get married with others. I should be jealous, right?" I said glaring at her and she laughed.

"Oh my sweet hubby. You are so cute. They are just kids. I was just saying like that. I have the sweetest husband with me. I don't want anyone else." She said pulling my cheeks and I smiled.

"Okay now sleep." I said keeping her head back in my chest. We kept laying in silence when I remember something.

"What's the baby's name?" I asked her. I know she is awake because she is continuously making circles on my chest.

"Joe. I loved the name." Her answer made me shocked. My heart beat increased. He kept the name which I chose for his baby. I closed my eyes.

"Why is your heart beating like this? You alright?" I opened my eyes when I heard her asking. I smiled.

"I'm alright sweetheart. It's beating because you are this close to me." I said removing hair strands from her face. She smiled.

"I also have effect on you." She said giggling and kept her head back. I chuckled.

"I invited them here. The baby and his mother Julia." She said and I nodded.

"When?" I asked.

"Whenever she is free." She said.