Special Chapter: Graduation

It had been 3 years since Ken, Anna, Laura and Clarisse defeated The Flame Queen..

And it had also been 3 years since the four studied college at the same university..

Now for studying their whole life, the long wait came to an end..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2:00 in the afternoon~~~

"Hey! Come on!" Laura called out the the other three "We're gonna miss this memorable experience!"

Clarisse, who was still wearing her earrings snorted at her "We're still 1 hour early! Don't be too excited Laura"

"Whatever" Laura groaned

"Come on guys, I'm sure Ken will be here in time of the graduation!" I reassured them

"Better, if not-" Laura said

"If not?" Anna raised an eyebrow

"Then he's not the one for you" Clarisse laughed at Laura's reason and Anna snorted

"You know I love Ken and no one will never take him away from me" Anna said simply

"Oh~ that is SO SWEET!" Laura said sarcasticly while rolling her eyes 360 degrees

Before Anna cut her short, a honk from a car was heard from the outside

"Told ya!" Anna winked at the two

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you excited guys?!" Ken asked during the trip..

The four takes the same course and too will graduate with the same course..

"Not that excited.." Anna said and everyone. All eyes turned to her.

"Why not?" Laura asked "It only happens 4 times in our lives and this is the last time we're gonna experience it. So why not be jubilant?"

"It's because the thrill and excitement happened already" Anna said "The thrill left me already. The duel with the flame queen was a thrill, but now. I'm parched"

"We understand you" Clarisse said while patting her shoulder.

5 minutes later they arrived at the school. It was packed with students together with their proud parents.

Ken parked the car at someplace vacant and turned to catch us up.

"Where's your parents?" Ken asked gesturing to Laura and Anna.

"They're inside already" Laura said.

"Mom is going to give the opening speech then Dad is going to help distribute the diplomas" Anna continued "What about you Clarisse?"

"They'll be here any minute now" Clarisse said with a small smile.

"I can't believe were graduating" Anna said "It's like before we're just playing around the kitchen messing with mayonnaise! Hahaha"

"I remember that time" Laura snickered "But now, who would believe that we're becoming real chefs!"

"Yah" Clarisse chuckled "I'm gonna miss you guys"

"We're all gonna miss each other" Ken said in a direct-to-the-point manner.

"Indeed" two unfamiliar voices answered to Ken's statement.

They all turned around to see the happy faces of Clarisse's parents: Mr. and Mrs. Michigan.

"Mom, Dad!" Clarisse squealed "I thought you two would never made it"

"Why could we miss one of our daughter's milestones in life?" her mother said dramatically "We were by your side in every achievement you made!"

"We're so proud of you" Clarisse's dad said "Graduating with honors is a great honor for our family"

"Thanks dad, mom for believing in me" Clarisse said as she turned into tears while her friends just gave her a small smile.

"Excuse me young lad, but are you Mr. Ken Richgraden?" Clarisse's mother asked Ken.

"Yes ma'am" Ken answered.

Mrs. Michigan smiled "We're childhood friends with your mother and I got a call last night from her. She'll be here for your graduation"

Ken was happy as if he won the lottery. His mother was working overseas and the last time he saw her when he was still in kindergarten.

Out of the blue, a lady in a plaid white sundress approaches the group and gave Mrs. Michigan a hug.

The woman looks a lot like Ken. It's as if she's the female version of Ken.

It was Ken's mother: Elizabeth RichGarden.

"M-mom?" Ken asked. His mother just smiled and had to tiptoe to give him a hug because Ken is just 6 foot tall.

"You're so damn tall!" Mrs. RichGarden told him "You look a lot like your father"

Ken shook his head "Nope, I look a lot like you"

Mrs. RichGarden laughed and turned to Anna when she noticed her staring at Ken.

"Mom, she's my girlfriend, Anna" Ken introduced Anna to her mother and she smiled.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. RichGarden" Anna said timidly

Ken's mother smiled "Call me Mom" and hugged Anna "Take care of my son"

Anna just nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(So I skipped the whole graduation part cuz I don't even know the college graduation process so just forgive me for that)

The graduation ended at exactly 4:30 in the afternoon and the remaining students and parents, friends and lovers, teachers and coordinators were taking priceless pictures and bid their goodbyes.

"It's not bad after all" Ken said. The group went to their favorite beach right after the graduation.

"I hope the flame queen will make our destiny desirable" Laura said and we laughed.

"Really desirable" Clarisse said.

Anna gathered them for a group hug.

"Thanks guys, I couldn't have done any of this without you"

They laughed and ran towards the sun set, dreaming and joping that they would accomplish the problems, adventures and sorrows that awaits them in their future....

~~~~~~~~

Because I love you, I'll be posting some special chapters for you to enjoy ! So please hit the vote button and comment your feedbacks below! Have a nice day!