Chapter 7

"So where are we heading now?" Ken asked. "2 miles to north and 1 more mile to east" Clarisse said. "Have you forgotten the instructions given to us by Queen Elsa?". "I just forgot" Ken said.

After they finished 2 miles on walking north. The four friends sat on the ground and settle for the night.

"Ken, let's go get some logs" Anna said.

"For what?"

"For camping"

"For what?"

"To keep us warm"

"That's the answer I'm looking for"

"Get some logs already, it's getting chilly down here" Laura complained. "Yes Laura" Anna and Ken said together.

"You know what Anna" Ken said. "I am waiting for a perfect time to tell you this". "Tell me what?" Anna asked while gathering some logs. "Do you know why I always tease you?" he asked. "Dad says that when a boy teases a girl, the boy likes the girl but I don't believe in that saying." Anna said still gathering some logs". "I like you Anna" Ken finally said. That really turned Anna on. "Why me? Why not Clarisse?" Anna said dropping the logs she was carrying. "Beacause you have been there with me in all my life, and we became friends until we became enemies. I like you Anna" Ken explained to her touching her hand. "Could you be my one and true princess?". "I like you too but we are too young for that, and we must finish our culinary course first before anything else" Anna explained taking away her hand from his. "Let's be "special" friends first" Anna said smiling. "Ok!" Ken said hugging her. "Come on, let's get these to Laura and Clarisse" Anna said to Ken, and they both find their way back to the camp site.

"What took you so long?" Laura asked.

"Nothing"

"Oh really?"

"Nothing happened Laura"

"If you say so"

"We need to walk one mile more to the east tomorrow" Clarisse said checking her map again. "Let's get some rest first"

"Goodnight Laura"

"Goodnight Clarisse"

"Goodnight Anna"

"Goodnight Clarisse"

"Goodnight Ken"

"Goodnight Clarisse".