Chapter 1

"Anna, Anna, wake up! wake up!" her sister, Laura cried while shaking Anna's body "You're going to miss Mama and Papa! They're about to leave!". Laura is Anna's foster sister. 8 years have passed, Anna was adopted by the royal family living not far away from Brigandace. This time, Queen Faydra and King Harold were about to leave for Brigandace to discuss buisiness meetings and trades, and Laura and Anna are about to catch them!. "Huh??" Anna said rising from her bed and to the bathroom for a quick shower and off to the Lortara Port. "Mama, Papa!!!" Laura and Anna shouted. "Harold stop the ship!" Queen Faydra told her husband as she saw Laura and Anna waving to them. "Anna, Laura! I thought you would'nt catch us!" Queen Faydra said as she went down the board to hug her two daughters." We just want to say goodbye and be safe!"Laura said as she hugged her mother. "I would miss you, both of you!" Queen Faydra said. "Faydra, we are going to be late! Hurry up!" King Harold shouted to her wife. "Laura, Anna. Be good girls, ok?". Anna and Laura just nodded in return.

"Meet you after class, Anna!" Laura said waving to Anna. Laura was at the specialty class while Anna was on the Cooking.

"Why your cooking looks like worms?" Anna's arch-enemy, Ken said disgusted by her dish. "It's called Milkfish fillet with mayonnaise for sauce!" Anna replied hastily "Got a problem?!!" "Worm cooking!" Ken teased repeatedly to Anna. Anna, without controlling her temper, flames burst from her palms towards Ken!