"You must listen to me. The Son has corrupted Anakin. They have joined forces. You must not engage him."

"But–" Ahsoka starts.

"Ahsoka, do as I say." I interject. "Disable the ship and get out of there."

I understand her concern. Anakin is like her big brother. She would do anything to help him in this situation.

"But we just finished fixing it." Cal complains.

"I'm sorry, but we have to prevent Anakin and the Son from leaving this place. There should be two other speeders on the ship for you to get out of here."

"Don't worry, (Y/N). We're on it." Obi Wan assures me.

I look up at the vast rock wall to the top of the Well. If there is any chance of me saving Anakin from himself, I must reach the top of that wall.

"If only Anakin had listened to me." I grunt as I pull myself up the wall. "Imagine how much easier my life would be."

My foot slips as I climb a little higher. I respond to this near death experience by cussing out Anakin for his ignorance in this situation.

If we both make it off this planet alive, I am going to kill him.

I take my mind off the agonising climb by thinking of the others. I trust Obi Wan, Ahsoka, and Cal to do the right thing and get themselves to safety. My greatest concern is the threat of Anakin losing himself to the dark.

When I reach the top, the reality of the situation hits me. I am stranded in the darkest area of this planet with no speeder and no help. I'm going to have to run back to the ship, where I can feel he is.

"Anakin, you are going to be the death of me." I sigh to myself.

Already feeling exhausted from my extensive climb, I begin running. It isn't a light jog, but rather a fast paced sprint. I must get to Anakin as quickly as possible. My legs burn from exhaustion and my pounding heart begs for rest, but I keep going.

Upon finally reaching the ship, I am relieved to see Anakin without the Son. I would not stand a chance against them both.

"What are you doing, Anakin?" I ask as I emerge from behind the ship.

"I've seen the future, and I cannot let it happen." Anakin says.

So that's what the Son has done. He has clouded Anakin's mind with false glimpses into what the future may hold. Messing with the very balance of time seems incredibly risky.

"And what? Joining him will fix that? Anakin, nothing is set in stone." I assure him.

"You don't understand!" He yells, the Son's voice merging with Anakin's as it did with Ahsoka. "You will join me."

Anakin ignites his lightsaber at his side. I stare at it for a brief moment before I digest what's happening. He's going to fight me.

"Anakin, I know you're in there. Don't do this." I beg, unclipping my hilt from my belt.

He runs toward me and I am forced to ignite my own lightsaber to defend myself. Never did I think I would have to fight my husband like this while his mind is controlled by the dark side.

His attacks are offensive, only not as aggressive as Ahsoka's were when the Son had her controlled. Anakin is still in there, I can feel it.

Not being fully prepared for his attack, Anakin's lightsaber cuts through the bottom half of my overtunic. The strike leaves my stomach exposed, but luckily does not meet my skin. Great, now I have to source new robes.