CHAPTER 37: Will he never fall for me?

Start from the beginning

"Xander?"

He hummed not even looking at me typing on his phone sitting on the couch.

"Xander?"

No reply he kept typing something on his phone.

"Xander how do I look? See." I twirled in front of him once but he still didn't look up.

"Fine don't see." I turned around and was about to go when he held my hand. Within seconds he turned me around and pulled me to him. I ended up on his lap. My eyes widened.

His one hand came to my face removing some strands of my hair he said "You look beautiful and do you know when you get angry you look so fucking sexy." With that he brought his face closer to mine and was about to kiss me when we heard someone clearing his throat. Xander stopped and closed his eyes. Irritation was clear on his face as if he knew who the person is.

"Hope you are enjoying your honeymoon." Voice came from behind us.

Any guesses who could it be?

Right. It's him.

The one who loves to ruin my sweet moments.

The great Sean.

"I swear I am going to kill this man one day." Xander whispered with a clenched jaw releasing me from his hold.

I got up from his lap adjusted my dress. Xander too got up and stood beside me.

Me too I also want to kill that oldie always ruining our moments.

"Of course we are." Xander said smiling at him.

Note: A fake smile.

"Oh that's good to know. Your father instructed me to look after both of you. But I can see you both are getting along well."

"Ya. Well if you excuse us now we have to leave."

"Sure Alexander. I am so happy to see you both like this."

Xander nodded.

"Take care both of you."

"Bye." I said waving.

We left the house and was moving towards the car. Xander looked really pissed. When we reached in front of the car I called him "Xander"

He turned around with hands in his pockets "What?"

I took some steps towards him reaching his height standing on my toes I kissed his lips. I was about to pull away but he tilted his head and started kissing me back. His one hand cupped my cheek deepening the kiss and the other made it's way to my waist pulling me more closer. I closed my eyes feeling every single moment of the kiss. I was lost in the kiss. His minty smell was making me crave for more of that kiss. My heart was beating so fast that I bet even he heard it. He kept kissing me till we both were out of breath.