CH1: Proposal

Teepakorn Villa

Win Metawin enter his father villa and make a steady step to the living room where his father waits for him.

He wears his casual wine turtleneck shirt with white long pant, embraced his leg just above his ankle. Normally, he always wears suit but since he has dropped by his apartment first before went to his father villa, he decides to put his casual shirt.

 Normally, he always wears suit but since he has dropped by his apartment first before went to his father villa, he decides to put his casual shirt

After he got the message from his father that he wanted to meet him to discuss something important, he felt uneasy.

Since their relationship is not really good, his father rarely text him. Actually, they met at the company but his father choose to text him instead tell him directly at the company.

He is not really well lately since his insomnia is coming back. He lacks of sleep and the works from company tired him out. He massages his temple a bit to ease his headache away.

From far, he can sees his father sit on couch while his stepfather, uncle Newwie stays beside him. He feels something heavy in his heart. However, he steps closer and greets his parents.

"Dad.. Uncle New" He wai at them. Eventhough their relationship did not go well, he still greets them as usual but just that, with his cold tone. He sits at the empty couch opposite from his parents.

Tay sighs when look at his son's behaviour. How many time did he tell Win to call Newwie as his father too but Win is stubborn and still called his husband as uncle. He looks at Newwie beside him asking for understanding. Newwie give assurance smile and nods his head.

"How are you doing, luk? You look a bit pale" Tay says showing his concern towards his only son.

"I guess never okay, since mom has left me" Win hates to bring his late mom whenever he wants to piss off his daddy. But somehow that words slip out from his mouth.

"You.." Tay rises a little his voice seeing his son bring about his late wife in front of his husband but Newwie stop him. Win don't bother about it.

"So, what the important things you want to discuss with me, Dad? Why I need to come here?" Win asks, his voice cold as usual.

Tay lets out a little sighs while Newwie try to calm his husband.

"I want you to get married" Tay drops the bomb.

There is no use to sugar-coats his words when his son being like this.

Win gasps as his mouth slightly open, however he immediately composed himself.

"I'm not ready yet and I don't have anyone in mind at the moment" Win replies.

Tay smirks then he speaks again,

"Nah.. no need to find someone. I have it arranged for you already"

Win's heart drops when hearing those words that uttered by his dad. Suddenly, he feels his heart at rages.