am i dreaming??

[I know not a lot of you are gonna read this story... but! I am excited to continue it!!!]

//narration//

While the reunited youtuber had blacked out, the group had soon became surrounded by the zombies.

What will happen next???? Continue reading to find out!.

×_//your pov//_×

My leg was sore.. I could hear loud voices talking and I felt someone put their hand ok my shoulder.

I tried to open my eyes or move to show I was ok.. but I couldnt...

I hear more muffled voices

Suddenly... there was someone hovering over me as I was layed down on a bed..

I felt someones hands trailing over me and  checking places like my arms and hands and then  checking my legs..

After a couple minutes.. I felt something poke my leg and amidiately flinched...

Everyones voices got excited as I continued to black out again..

//You//
"Ugh.. my head.."

I tried to sit up but was met with the amidiate sting to my leg..

I heard the soft sound of snoring somewhere around the tent it looked like I was in.

It was a giant tent that I couldn't tell the color of..

There were candles and soon my hearing completely returned.

I heard voices outside and  more and more...

I sat up makeing sure my hood was still covering my face.

I looked over to see the flap to the tent was closed.
With a dim lantern on a table and the the bed I was on had a green color to it..

Amidiately I felt something shift and felt a weight of something resting on my lap.

I looked down and was met with the asleep face of a blonde haired green eyed dream with a white mask over his face covering most of it..

My heart was starting to spike in the speed it was beating at...
As tears started streaming down my face..

I leaned forward and  wrapped my arms around his asleep body.

Suddenly.. I felt him move..

Dream
"H.. hu-  Y/N!! YOU'RE AWAKE!!!!!"

Dream amidiately wrapped his arms around me tightly as he slowly climbed onto the bed to completely hug me properly..

As I rested my head in his shoulder I started crying uncontrollably
As he slowly started sniffling... we tightened our grip and sat there..