you two survived?

[Enjoy. I've been thinking about this story for a long time now"]

[Heres some background. You were a famous minecraft youtuber who always wore a hood over their face."]

[You were friends with all of the minecraft youtubers mentioned in the story. Let's get into the story shall we??"

Y/u= youtube username
Y/n =your name.

//Your pov //
I shut the windows and boarded them up while trying to keep the person I had with me calm.

He threw off his hood and ran towards the wardrobe pushing the dresser over to block the door.

It was a 2 story house so the mindless dead people outside couldnt get us.

I sat on the ground as I listened to the groans of the zombies.

The boy sat next to me.

His blond hair and his thickened uk accent was enough for me to tell that it was tommy..

He looked up at me as I threw my crossbow to the ground and dropped the pistol beside me.

Tommy
"T..thanks for saveing me.."

I looked back at him and nodded while his eyes started filling with tears.

Tommy
"Tubbo is still out there!! We can.. w.. we..."

I placed my hand over my pistol and looked at him straight in the eyes.

I pulled his hand out and put it in the palm of his hand .

You
"Tommy, we couldnt save him.. even if we did carry him up here.. he was bitten... you k-"

Tommy
"I KNOW ALRIGHT! BUT WE LEFT HIM TO DIE!"

Tommy shook his head
While the tears continued to stream down his face..

I could tell he was in shock.. but we couldnt stay here.. we had to keep moveing.

I looked at him once again and muttered out the words while chokeing back my own tears

You
"Aim for the head, if they are bitten we cant save them.. its better.. it.. you know.."

He nodded his head and took a deep breathe as I explained what we needed to do...

I looked around the room as I saw a drawing of a faint smiley face on the wall..

It brought back the memorys from youtube...of zak.. darryl
.
And dream...

I tried to hold back the breaking feeling in my heart as I had to be strong.. after all.. I could only hope that he wasnt dead...

Suddenly.. the groans of the undead had mellowed out then completely stopped...

I gave tommy a confused look and picked up my crossbow pointing it towards the door..
When..

Dream x reader zombie apocalypse जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें