Chapter 19

So ito na po ang update
Sana po magustuhan niyo

Enjoy reading
Please follow,vote and comment^_^

Mae's POV:

Andito pa rin ako sa headquarters nila Lucas. Hinatid nila Lexter pauwi sila Lauren at pinili ko na manatili rito.

"So you're a mafia boss?"I asked and he looked at me coldly.

"Why? Are you scared?"he asked coldly.

"Of course not...yet"I just said and he rolled his eyes. He continued signing some papers and doing something in his laptop.

I sat on the couch there and looked at him. I'm so bored and I'm also hungry.
I smirked when I thought of something bad.

I opened my eyes and screamed as loud as I could. He looked at me blankly and rolled his eyes. I bit my lip because of frustration.

I walked towards him but he ignored my presence. Kinuha ko yung papel sa desk niya at hinagis sa ere kaya nagkalat sa sahig. Tinignan niya ako ng malamig at agad akong natakot.

Nanlaki ang mata ko nang kuhanin niya ang baril niya at tinutok sakin. Napapikit ako ng mata nang barilin niya ang vase sa likod ko. Takot akong tumingin sa kanya dahil naramdaman kong dumaan sa gilid ng mukha ko yung bala.

"Bother me again and the next bullet will be buried in your head."malamig na sabi niya. He called someone to organize the papers. A guy entered and organized the papers and left quickly.

How could he do that to me?!

A while ago,he said that he'll protect me but it turns out that he'll be the one to kill me. Jerk.

Umupo ulit ako sa couch at yumuko na lang dahil sa inis. Hindi ko maitatangging natakot ako kanina dahil hindi pa naman ako nakaranas ng ganun. Tumulo ang luha ko at napahikbi ng mahina.

I shouldn't have stayed here. I want to leave...

I heard Lucas sigh and left his seat. He walked towards me and knelt in front of me. He held my chin and made me look at him. He wiped my tears.

"I'm sorry,baby. Did I scare you?"he asked.

"Damn you! Ikaw kaya ang tutukan ko ng baril at barilin?!"inis na tugon ko.

"I'm sorry,baby."he said and hugged me. Pinalo ko siya sa dibdib.

"What do you want,baby?"he asked me. Why do I weaken when he calls me baby?

"I'm hungry."I said in a low voice.
He laughed and I immediately looked at him. He stopped laughing when he sensed me looking at him.

"What?"he asked coldly. I frowned at his coldness.

"You just laughed."I said and he looked at me blankly. Tumayo siya at paalis na sana pero lumingon muna siya sakin.

"You're not coming?"he asked and I immediately stood and ran towards him. Masaya akong kumapit sa braso niya at hinila siya paalis.

Hindi ko alam kung namamalikmata lang ba ako dahil nakita ko siyang ngumiti pero inalis ko na iyon sa isipan ko. Umalis na kami sa headquarters nila at nandito na kami sa parking lot.

Pumasok na ako sa loob at hinintay siyang pumasok. Nagsuot agad ako ng seatbelt pagkapasok niya at ganun din siya.

"Where are we going?"I asked him.

"To my restaurant."he said coldly.

"You have a restaurant?"I asked him.

"Yes."he plainly said.

"Can you be more excited than that?" I asked. He looked at me coldly and I just rolled my eyes.

Pagkatapos ng ilang minuto ay nakarating na kami sa resto niya. Nang makita ng guard si Lucas, pinapasok niya agad kami. Umupo kami malapit sa bintana. May lumapit agad samin na waiter.

"Order for me. I'll just go to the bathroom." I told him and he nodded.

I left him and went straight to the bathroom. I went inside a cubicle and did the thing I had to do. After I finished, I went out to wash my hands and dried them.

Bumalik na ako sa lamesa namin pero bago ako nakalapit sa pwesto namin ay napataas ako ng isang kilay.

Who the hell is that bitch?

Nakita ko na may babaeng nakaupo sa upuan ko sa harap ni Lucas at halatang nilalandi niya ang asawa ko.
I bit my lip to suppress my anger. Hindi siya pinapansin ni Lucas at patuloy lang sa pagkalikot sa phone niya. Hindi pa nagalaw ang pagkain, mukhang hinihintay niya muna ako bago niya kainin.

Naiinis na lumapit ako sa lamesa namin at napatingin naman sila agad sakin. I glanced at her and rolled my eyes. What a bitch.

Her cleavage is showing and she leaned on the table to show it more but it looks like my husband doesn't give a damn about it.

That's my husband for you...

"Who are you? Are you a waitress? Could you give me a glass of water?" She said without taking her eyes off my husband. I rolled my eyes and clenched my fist.

"Get out of my seat."I told her calmly. I saw Lucas take a sip of his drink and smirk a bit, obviously enjoying this.

"Who the hell are you to tell me that?! You bitch! Leave us! You're ruining my date!"she said angrily. Napakagat ako ng labi dahil sa galit.

You messed with the wrong girl,you bitch!

Hinila ko siya paalis ng upuan ko at sinampal ng sobrang lakas. Napaupo siya sa lapag dahil sa lakas nun at umiiyak na humawak sa pisngi niya. Ngumisi ako sa kanya. Naramdaman ko ang tingin samin ng mga tao.

"Babe,look at what she did to me!"she told Lucas and I rolled my eyes.

"Bitch! That guy you are talking to is my husband. So I suggest you to f*cking get out of my face before I give you another slap you won't forget!"I said and her eyes widened.

Tumayo agad siya at aalis na sana nang hawakan ko siya sa pulsuhan at sinapak ng malakas.

"That's for flirting my husband! Now leave!"galit na sabi ko at luhaan siyang umalis. Tumingin ako kay Lucas na nakangisi.

"What? Enjoyed her company?"I said.
He smirked at me.

"Let's go. I lost my appetite."I said, frustrated. He told the waiter to pack our food and we left.

We are now in the car and I crossed my arms. We were silent for a while until he broke it.

"Husband,huh?"he said and I blushed, slightly embarrassed.

I don't also know why I said that.

"Whatever!"I said.

"Why didn't you even stop her? Why did you let her flirt you? You liked her, didn't you?"I asked,pissed.

"Are you jealous?"he smirked. I bit my lip out of frustration.

I looked at him and I left my seat and sat on his lap. I held his chin and he looked at me intently. 

"Yes,I'm jealous. I won't let anyone have what's mine. What's mine is mine!"I said and pulled him for a kiss.

I felt him being shocked with what I did but after a while,he responded my kiss. I felt his hands surround my waist. I put my arms around his neck as I kiss him deeply. I bit his lower lip and he groaned.

Damn!

We kissed for a while and I broke it when I felt I was going out of breath.
I place our foreheads together while catching my breath.

"You're mine."I said and he chuckled, holding me closer to him. He hugged me and I place my head on his chest.

"I'm all yours,my wife"

*******
So ito na po ang update
Sana po nagustuhan niyo

Thank you for reading
Please follow,vote and comment^_^