Chapter 4

When Jacob told me he was moving back I was so happy. I was about to ask him more but Alice told me to go downstairs.

"I have to talk to you later. I'm so happy your coming back. Bye" I said.

"Bye" he said. After I was done talking to Jacob I went downstairs smiling because I was so happy Jake was coming back.

"What are you smiling about ?" Alice said.

"My best friend Jacob is coming back it's been forever since I seen him" I said.

"I thought I was your best friend" She pouted

"Your my girl best friend he is my guy best friend"I said,"So what are we playing?"

"Truth or dare!" Emmett yelled 

"Ok" Alice said

"Yeah! I'm going to go get Edward" Emmett said. Edward? Oh yeah! Alice brother who was rude and didn't say anything to me. I wonder what his problem maybe his on his man period or something. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't hear Edward come down the stairs and by looks of it he didn't want to be here.

"Ok, who going first" Emmett said

"Me" Edward said. I was surprised because I didn't think he wanted to play. Guess was wrong."Um Bella truth or dare" Why'd he have to pick me?

"Uhhhhh truth?" I said more like a question than a answer

"Why are you here?And when are leaving?"he asked. Rude much

"Well Eddy Alice asked me to do this thing that friends do which is have a sleepover. But i'm sorry if me being here inconvenienced you" I said sarcastically,"And i'm leaving Sunday because I go to this thing called school and do this thing called learn."

"Don't call me Eddy" He growled

"Make me Eddy" I snapped. 

"I said don't call me that" he growled 

"And I said make Eddy " I growled back. This went on tell he gave up.

"Ok Emmett truth or dare?" I asked

"Dare" He answered 

"Touch your nose with your tongue and if you can't l lick Eddy" I said. He tried to touch his nose but it didn't work so he licked Eddy. I have to say it was hilarious.

"Bella truth or dare" Emmett said with a evil grin.

"Dare"

"I dare you to kiss Edward"------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry I haven't updated in a long time I have been working on my new story vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!