Chapter 1

I was sitting at lunch by myself.I guess your woundering why I was sitting by myself well I used to sit with the "popular crowd" but I realized i'm nothing like them.Then I saw Mike walking towards me. Oh how I loath him the very thought of him makes me want to pull my eyes out.

"Hey babe"Mike said.

"What do you want"I said coldly.

"Do you want to go out sometime?"he said.He has asked me that like 100 times and every time I said no.

"No! Now well you leave me alone?"I said annoyed. Then I turned back to my food. I heard him walk away so it surprised me when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and saw a girl with short black hair practically bouncing.

"Hi i'm Alice Swan! Can you show me around i'm new!"she said. I said yes because she seemed really nice and I felt like we should be friends. I wonder why?---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------It turns we had all are classes together.It was so fun and we have so many things in common. Also she invited me to go shopping with her on saturday. That's another thing we have in common we both LOVE shopping. We were so alike it was like we were twins.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Hi dad how was work?"I said. Did I mention my dad's a doctor.

"It was good. How was school?"he said.

"It was great! I meet this gril named Alice she is so awesome and we are going shopping saturday!"I said.

"That's great but you should calm down your bouncing"he said. I should probably tell you I am a very hyper person.

"Whatever i'm going to get something to drink"I said

"Ok but don't drink anything with sugar" he said jokingly.I just rolled my eyes.I should probably tell you my mom is dead and you well find out why later.