Chapter 2

I was sitting in my room doing nothing because I just got back from school. When my phone started to ring so I picked it up.

"Hello" I said.

"Hi! It's Alice!"she said. Me and Alice have talked a lot since this week and we are like best friends but I still don't knew a lot about her family but that they go to are school nothing else though not even there names. But she told me she has a boyfriend named Jasper and nothing else.

"Hi! What you up to?" I said.

"Nothing, just wondering if we are still on for tomorrow" she said.

"Yep" I said.

"Great! I pick you up tomorrow"she said.

We kept talking for like an hour before my dad called me down for dinner.

"Sup how was work" I said.

"Great" He said.

"So what we having for dinner?" I asked.

"Pizza" he said.

I grabbed a slice and sat down next to him we talked for a awhile but I got tired and went to sleep.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The next morning I was sleeping until I got a text from Alice saying she was on her way. So I got up and started to get ready. First I took a shower then I put on a pair of white jeans with a blue shirt that said Love is the answer with some white flats.Then I went downstairs to get some breakfast then I started to worry what Alice would think when she sees my house i'm not trying to brag but it's pretty big and I didn't wan't her to think differently of me. Then I heard the door ring I went to open the door then I saw Alice.

"Hi" I said.

"Hi your house is beautiful and omg I love you outfit!" she said.

"Thanks! How about you come in I haven't finished breakfast" I said.

"Ok" She said

When I finished my breakfast I saw her looking at picture of my dad and me

"That's my dad" I said.

"Oh"she said.For some reason I wanted to tell her the whole truth.

"Actually he is my adoptive dad"I said

"Really"she said.

"Yeah"I said.

"Bella um I was adopted too"she said.

"Really well if you don't mind can you tell me about your family but you don't have to" I said.

"It's ok I don't mind well I live with my mom"she said.

"Ok" I said.

"Well she had 2 sons named Edward and Emmett. Then she adopted me. You remember Jasper my boyfriend" she said.

"Yeah" I said.

"Well he has a twin that goes out with Emmett her name is Rosalie they live with us too because there parents died in a car crash"she said.

"Oh how come you didn't tell me this sooner"I asked

"Because I thought you would stop talking to me because you thought I was weird"she said.

"Your my best friend I could never think you are weird"I said

"Aww thanks your my best friend too now let's go shopping"she said --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------When we got there I was bouncing.What it's been like a week since I last went shopping.

"Were here!" Alice said.Then we went in.

"Hey let's go in there" I said.

"Ok"she said. We went to a lot of stores and had to make a trip to the car before we decided to get lunch.

"Today was so fun"she said.

"Yeah it's been a long time since I had this much fun" I said.

"So do you want to have a sleepover with me and Rose"she said. For a second I didn't know who she was talking about but then I remembered.

"Sure just let me ask my dad" I said. Then I got out my phone to call my dad.

"Hello" he said

"He dad can I spend the night at Alice's house" I said.

"Sure have fun" he said.

"Thanks I love you" I said.

"Love you too"he said and hung up.

"He said yes"I said to Alice.

"Great"she said. Then we went to the car. When we got to my house we took me bags in (it took 2 trips) then I got my stuff so we could go.When we were almost at her house she started to look worried.

"What are you so worried about?" I asked.

"Nothing it's just my family is let's just say weirder then most family's"she said.

"I'm sure there fine and any way i'm pretty weird my self" I said.

"How?" she asked.

"Well I only drink decaf coffee because i'm naturally hyper" I said.She laughed then said

"Me too"she said.Then I laughed because it was probably true she was really hyper.

"Were here"she said. Then I looked up and saw a really beautiful house.

"Your house is beautiful" I said.

"Thanks" she said. I was about to go in when Alice stopped me.

"I should probably tell you Emmett looks huge but he is a big teddy bear" she said.

"Ok" I said a little confused.She just sighed then I heard the front door open and a large person was running towards us.Then I realized that must be Emmett before I could say any thing he picked me up into a huge hug.

"Hi i'm Emmett" he said still not letting go I was going to say something but I couldn't breath.

"Em she can't breath" said a girl with blond hair.He let go mumbling sorry.

"Hi i'm Rose"she said.

"I'm Bella nice to meet you I love your hair" I said.

"Thanks you want to come in" she said.

"I'd love to" I said.

When I went in I said hi to Jasper and there mom, Esme. But then another guy come down so I was guessing he was Edward.

"Hi i'm Edward"he said.

"I'm Bella" I said.Then he went back upstairs without saying another word. How rude I knew right away I didn't like him.