Chapter 9

Recap:

When I got to their house I saw something I didn't expect. Their mom was wait for it wait for it smiling. Yes I know shocking your daughters get into a fight skip school and you smile.

"I'm so proud of you two" Esme said.

"I'm sorry but did I miss something" I said,"You're daughters get into a fight and you say you're proud of them. Is it opposite day or am I in a alternate universe?"

"It's why they fought that i'm proud of them for."

"Oh" I say. Then my phone rings and it's my dad calling. After I finish talking to him I sigh and say,"If only my dad could be that understanding"-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, what you're dad say?" Rose asked.

"That i'm in huge trouble when I get home" I said,"So on a totally unrelated note can I stay here for awhile?"

"Bella you can't run from your problems" Esme said.

"But I sure can stall them" I said.

"Fine you can stay but your going home in an hour"

And here I was thinking I could stay here till next week. Damn what am going to do when I go home?

Just then the doorbell rings.

"Well isn't somebody going to get the door?" Alice asked.

Nobody moved.

"Fine i'll get it" Alice said. But I heard her mumble about how lazy we are.

"Oh hi Emmett,Jasper, and Edward" We heard Alice say. Oh my god. I totally forgot about them!!!! Then they walked in and glared at us.

"So, how was school" I said.

"It was great. Especially since the whole school is talking about how the new girls got into a fight on the first day, and we just happen to be their brothers so guess who they asked where they were. All. Day. Long" Edward said.

"Sorry" I said pathetically.

He just rolled his eyes and went upstairs.

"Don't worry about him he just mad you guys left us" Emmett said. I just nodded. But a whole lot of guilt was piling on me. How could I get them into that fight. What if they get expelled? What if I never see them? What if-

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of Alice's voice.

"You want to go upstairs and paint each others nails"

"Sure" I said. But I couldn't stop the what ifs from coming.

~An hour and 20 minutes later~

"Bella you have to leave your dad's waiting for you at your house"

"But my nails are still drying"

"You've been using that excuse for 20 minutes. I think their dry now"

"Fine i'll leave but I thought you loved me Esme, now I know you don't. Sending me to my death. I thought-"

"Bella if you don't get out of my house so help me god!"

"Fine you don't have to be so dramatic" I said.

"Me dramatic you have saying for 20 minutes that i'm sending you to your death!"

"But you are"

"Just leave before I kick you out"

"Fine but can you drop me off"

"Sure"

~15 minutes later~

"Bella get out of my car "

"But-"

"Out"

"What if-"

"Out"

"Can't you just-"

"Bella get out of my car before I kick you out"

"That's the same thing you said at you're house"

"Just get out and talk to your dad"

"But i'm scared"

"Why?"

"I have never done anything to make him this mad. What if he doesn't forgive me?"

"I'm sure he will"

"I hope you're right because he's all I have"

"The only way to find out is to go in"

"Ok i'm going. Thanks for understanding'

"I'm always here for you"

"I'm glad you are"

"Yeah me too"

"Yeah"

"Bella get out"

"But I thought I could stay a little longer in the car"

"Yeah but I have to go cook for my kids"

"Maybe I could-"

"Out"

"Ok ok, and Esme?"

"Yeah"

"Thanks for the talk"

"Anytime. But you still have to get out of my car"

"Fine" I said. Then took a deep breathe and went to my house.

I didn't have my key so I knocked on the door, and you'll never guess who opened it.

Wait for it.

Wait for it.

Wait for it.

"Jacob"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Happy Friday! Vote! Lots of love! Byeee!!!! : ) ; )~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~