Chapter 3

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I have been super busy hope you like the chapter. Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------After Edward left I went up stairs with Rose and Alice. We were watching movie and I was having so much fun. Rose was really awesome and so was the the rest of the rest of her family well everyone except Edward. But still I don't know what she was so worried about.

"The foods ready" Esme said. I was so hungry I literally ran down the stairs. When I got downstairs Rose and Alice finally caught up with me.

"Wow your fast" Rose said out of breath.

"Yeah"Alice agreed.

"I'm just really hungry and I run a lot" I said.

"Why" Rose asked. But before I could answer I saw all the food on the table and I think I started to drool it looked so good. Rose and Alice laughed at my reaction and I playfully glared at them and took a sit at the table. Rose and Alice sat  by me and I noticed that Emmett and Jasper looked at me weird.

"What?"I said confused.

"Nothing" they said but still looked at me weird.

"If you don't tell me I am going to guess and I don't think you want me to, I have a huge imagination" I said.

"It can't be that bad"Jasper said.

"Yeah it can about a year ago I heard a sound outside my door and thought it was a monster so I got a bat and was about to hit it but it. Turns out it was my dad" I said. They both started to laugh.

"Fine we'll tell you Rose usually doesn't warm up to most people that fast. But she did with you and we couldn't help to wonder why" Jasper said.

"It's because Bella not like most people. She was nice to me before she even knew me" Rose said. They both just nodded.

"Can we eat I'm hungry"Emmett whined.

"No have to wait for Edward" Esme said.Oh yeah almost forgot about him.

"Edward get your butt down here!" Emmett yelled.Esme hit him upside his head. I couldn't help but to laugh as he pouted. But then Edward come down so we started to eat. When we were done I almost ate as much as Emmett. What Esme can really cook.

"How can something so little eat so much"Rose asked. I just shrugged.

"Let's change into are pj's then we will play a game"Alice said pretty much dragging me and Rose.

"Were well I sleep" I asked when we got upstairs.

"In me and Rose's room now change"Alice said. So I did I put on a tank top and some shorts.Then my phone started to ring.

"Hello"I said

"It's Jacob how are you doing"he said.Did I tell you about my best friend named Jacob? Well anyway Jacob was my childhood friend but then him and his family moved.

"Good how are you" I said

"Great guess what" he said

"What" I said

"I'm moving back to forks"