Chapter 10

Recap:

I didn't have my key so I knocked on the door, and you'll never guess who opened it.

Wait for it.

Wait for it.

Wait for it.

"Jacob"---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I was thirteen my dad threw me a surprise birthday party. Fun right? Wrong.

Let me paint a picture for you: I told my dad that I didn't want a birthday party that year. He says OK. On my birthday we just watch a movie. A week later I come home from my friends house and what do I see? Nothing. Why? Because all the lights are out. So I do what any normal person would do and turn the lights on. When I do I see 20 different people all staring at me. So what do I do? I scream and kick the closest person to me, who just so happened to be my dad.

Why am I telling you this you may ask. Well I just want you to know how much I hate surprises so what I tell you next makes sense.

I punch him.

Why? Well if you were listening/reading what I was telling you, you would know that I hate surprises.

"Owwwwww"Jacob yells.

"What is wrong with you, you know I hate surprises." I said.

"Well my bad that I wanted to surprise my best friend that I haven't seen in years, I must be a terrible person."

"If you were such a best friend you would know not to surprise me. Especially after the incident on my 13th birthday."

"I thought you got over that."

"Well I didn't, how about I scare you half to death and see if you get over it."

"Just give me a hug" And so I did.

"How about we go inside?" He said.

"Sure" I said.

But then I remembered that my dad wants to kill me.

"Actually lets go to my backyard"

"OK"

Then off we went to my backyard and away from my dad.

"So when did you get here?" I asked when we got to my backyard.

"About a day ago"

"How do you feel to be back?

"Well things are really different from when I left, but it still feels like home."

"I glad to hear that, how's your mom and dad?"

"There great"

"Are they how they used to be"

"Yep still fighting about the stupidest things?"

"Remember that time that I came over to your house and we played hide and seek."

"Oh yeah then my mom said she was the best seeker"

"Then your dad was like, nuh uh I'm the best seeker"

"Then they got into that 20 minute arguement about who's the better seeker."

"Then you're mom said say I'm the best seeker or I won't kiss you for a month, and he literally almost started to cry because he didn't want to say it."

"So they decided they were both the best seekers."

"Yeah that had to be one of there stupidest and funniest fights ever"

"Yeah well that's my parents for Yuh"

"I missed there fighting it always made me laugh."

"I know that they missed you to."

"I can't wait to see them are they at your house."

"Yeah they ha-"

Jacob got cut off by is phone ringing.

"Yeah"

"OK"

"I'll come right know"

"Bye"He said, then hung up.

"I have to go"

"OK how about we hang out after school tomorrow"

"Yeah sure I would love to"

"Bye"

"Bye" Then he got into his car and left.

OK , I thought I could ether go inside or run away and live with wolves. I think I would have a better chance at surviving with the wolves.

I was about to go live with wolves (run away) but then I remembered what Esme said.

So I took a deep breathe and went in.

When I got in my dad was waiting for me.

"Bella"------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Edward's POV

I hate Bella. Plain and simple. Why do I hate Bella? Well, there's multiple things that caused me to hate her. The first thing is that since they (Bella and my sisters) got into a fight people kept asking me about them.

That's no that bad you may be thinking. Well it is for me. I don't like to have to explain something that my sister's did, but thanks to Bella I had to hear people ask me about them all day.

OK I know me saying I hate her is a little harsh, but I do or I really dislike her. Ether way she's not my favorite person in the world.

I wish we could of stayed at are old school, but you don't always get what you want.

Especially if your me.

~~~~Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you like this chapter!: ) Comment!! Vote!! Lots of love!! Byee!! : ) ; )~~~~