● six. jealousy out of hand

Start from the beginning

But, it's all over now and I hope you didn't get hurt that much. Other than Katsuki and I literally mushing each other, I'm fine! We take baths together so it wasn't all that bad! But it was annoying that his jealousy got the best of him (yes, he can be jealous) at the time. Ah! Mr. Aizawa is saying something! Gotta keep the notebook! I hope you're fine though<3

-April 6 XX
(Hahaha, so I did make another one!)

"Are you?!"

        "O-Ochaco!!"

With both your faces inches apart, an alarm suddenly gone off, making you swirl in a pit of confusion.

What's happening?

Why does it sound like my alarm clock?

Before you know it, everyone'd panicking as you reached out for a student. "E-Excuse me, but, what the heck is going on?!"

"Someone trespassed on the school grounds! I've never seen anything like this and I've been in U.A. for three years!" With that, he took off, leaving you and the other confused on what to do. Someone managed to trespass?! This is U.A., with their ridiculous amounts of security, you doubted that someone had slipped past it. For a moment, you were bemused but with the current situation you're in, you shoved it in the back of your mind.

"Come on, guys. Izuku, stick close to me." You whispered the last bit to him and he nods, hugging your arms as the four of you went towards the exit. It was difficult since everyone is as well, a bit more panicked than you are.

"Don't push!"

      "Damn you, quit it!"

"Argh, watch it you dumbass!"     

"WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR?!"

A vein popped on your forehead in annoyance when someone mushed you into a corner. You faintly hear the cries of your group, which was Iida, Ochaco and Izuku.

Your vision clears and you saw a frustrated look on Katsuki's face. He abruptly hugs you, sending some students death glares as he screams profanity in the air. "Katsuki!"

"Damn fuckers!!" He ignored you, his first thought was keeping you safe. And he thought that it was best to separate you from Izuku, thinking that it was a bad idea to start with. You understand his jealousy, having to be with Izuku more than him but this isn't the time to be jealous!

Damn it, Katsuki! Remove that jealousy out for once and pay attention at the situation, you idiot! You thought with a slight sweat drop.

"Engine Boost!" You heard a familiar yell as you look up, seeing Iida doing multiple backflips in the air, making you stifle back a laugh. Hot damn, now you're being like Katsuki, not even paying attention to the situation right now. You winced when you saw him hit the wall. You rubbed your chest to ease the pain, it's sometimes annoying that you inherited your mom's empathetic trait.

"Everyone, everything's fine!" It was loud and the hallways was silent, listening to the voice. "It is just the media! There is nothing to panic about. Everything's fine! This is U.A.! Let us act in a way befitting the best of the best." You smiled as you thought that Iida is really serious about the situation, and apparently his thoughts about U.A. to be proper or whatnot.

Eventually, everyone spotted the police outside, and so did you. But before you could forget, you slap the back of Katsuki's head as the blonde was surprised at that.

"Now, we'll have a talk about this, you idiot. And don't even try and ignore me, I'm going to your house."

"Tell the old hag and you'll regret it."

"No promises there, you Pomeranian."

"Fucking dammit."

.

.

.

//  (Name) is empathetic, I think? I honestly dunno. My mind was blank when I wrote this, haha.

I'll spend the last of my money to see Bakugo get jealous. May it be canon or not, I don't care. I wanna see it.

(Name) goes to Katsuki's house quite often if she wasn't with Izuku. So they're much closer, actually. Like true sibling bond. A little bit… different to the public's eye but to them, that's plain ol' sibling bond. Aw~

Vote and Comment if you like it!

Follow me to see more stories and updates!

Stay awesome!

Until next time!