● six. jealousy out of hand

HER DAY MIGHT GO WELL. Having a very refreshing start in your room, it lacks the glow it had but still nonetheless, it was bright. Brighter than even Aoyama's room and he literally has sparkles!

She didn't removed the jacket, more like zipped it to make herself warmer. Cold mornings aren't her thing.

Ochaco clutched your notebook closer to her chest, almost as if anyone would be snatching it from her. She couldn't let anyone see your letters for her. It's not that she's embarrassed, she just wanted to read it all to herself. She wanted to be the only one to see it.

The brunette managed to slip in her own room as she readies herself for class. All her notebooks are there and all. All she needs is to fix herself and head to class.

"Jeez, you sure take your time, grandma."

It made her flinch, but, she still ignored it and continued on buttoning her blazer. Lately, she keeps on seeing you and even hearing your voice. Her mind is playing games with her. Sometimes your mad and sometimes you're crying. You tease or cheer her up. She wasn't surprised that Deku was having the same problem too, but he only dreams of you crying and all bloody. Bakugo is just out of it, he isn't barking loudly like usual, and he's quite. Almost tame. As close as you were to Deku, Bakugou is the closest to you as you are to him. So your state affected him badly, more than even Ochaco.

"Be glad I didn't kill you four. It's all your fault that Nee-chan is like that."

She grimaces at the sudden memory. The day after they visited you (hardly even visit as they just went back to the dorms) he gave them a glare and in the most furious tone he had, he said those words to them. He knew that you'd immediately smack the back of his head and demand that he apologizes.

They knew that it wasn't their fault. Not even yours. The knew it wasn't, but they feel like it is. But the real one to blame, was Overhaul. It was him that gave you the most injuries. It was him that took your quirk away. And they understand that he just needed someone to say that. Someone to blame. All of his pent-up feelings and he just had to make it worse and let it all out on those four. Eventually and quite surprisingly, he apologized (more like yelled), all because he knew you. He knew that you didn't want them to feel bad.

She stared at her reflection, seeing the dark bags under her eyes. Lately, Ochaco's having a harder time sleeping. She hasn't even stayed up late to even read the letters in your notebook. Was she that worried about you? She's been visiting, and she couldn't even lie that you're getting better.No development whatsoever, But she hopes that it would change sooner.

"I've got time." She mutters to herself when she glanced st her clock. It was only seven in the morning and classes don't start until an hour or so. "It... wouldn't hurt to reader another one, right?" She didn't even know herself but she still grabbed ahold of your notebook, flicking onto the next page.

Dear Best Friend,

          Holy mother- GOD!!! Everyone was pushing and I honestly didn't know what to do! One moment your were leaning in (to kiss, maybe, haha, just joking!) to know if I'm rich or not when suddenly there was an alarm going off! Is it weird that my thought drifted to my own alarm clock? Anyway. Everyone was panicking, thinking that a villain infiltrated the school ground but thank goodness Iida found out that it was the press! Okay, I'm annoyed and mad at them since they literally made everyone panic, all for just one comment about All Might.