Explanation-Anadil

The moment when I walked into the gym five minutes after Hester did (without me knowing she was ever there), I got the same warm welcome and the same shock that she had.
My trainer was tall and willowy, with brown hair plastered to her face with sweat, her grey eyes dull and boring. I honestly thought she wasn't much, until she almost skinned me alive during knife fighting, beat me to a pulp in boxing and sentenced me to twenty laps around the pool.
I really didn't know why I put up with the torturous training, but I supposed I wouldn't be getting a chance to search for my covenmate if I didn't cooperate with these brutes.

After the trainer was gone, I raced back to the glass doors and found myself back in my own circular room. "Wrong door," I muttered, sweat beading my forehead. I ran to the other and found Hester behind it, satchel on her shoulder, red streaked hair tied up, and not a hint of her broken leg at all. "Hester, you okay?" I whispered so the girls in the gym behind me wouldn't hear. She nodded, and pulled me into a room marked 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴. A petite girl was washing her face there, so Hester seized her by the collar and chucked her out, locking the door behind her.

"Hester, why the fuck are we here?"
She smiled thinly. "That Elle woman is letiing us stay here for free shelter if we agreed to work here. I mean, this is probably a fairy tale, isn't it, Ani? So if it is, we're most likely going to be stuck here for a long, long time. So I decided we should at least be training and working our asses off for a place to stay instead of sleeping in the streets."
I glowered at my pale reflection, sweat stained, hair messed up, red eyes dull, and spun to face her, who was leaning on the sinks calmly. My mind was practically exploding with questions.
"So what do we do now?" I snapped.
"We go out there and train." She pushed the door open and left, leaving me alone in the bathroom.
I was dumbfounded at how quickly Hester accepted that she was in a fairy tale of her own.